The Capricorn's Lullaby - 2

"Capricorn! Saggitarius! You both can't stay in there forever!" Pisces knocked on the door loudly, while Capricorn sat on the couch, hugging a pillow.

His germs are all over the front door his germs are all over the front door his germs are all over the front door his germs are all over the front door his germs are all over the front door and he's gonna kill me...!

Saggitarius could see that Capricorn was scared and going insane so she put her book down on the kitchen counter and walked over to her friend, curled up in the couch.

Her hair is getting paler...

"Hey, Capricorn, why don't we go upstairs and have you a nice hot shower, okay? I'll make some hot chocolate, and clean down the door," said Saggitarius, leaning over to look at her friend, her hair blocking the view of the door.

Capricorn nodded a shivery nod. She fixed back her sofa and made her way up the stairs when she turned around and opened her mouth to say something when Saggitarius cut her off. "Yes yes, I'm putting on the gloves!"

Capricorn nodded and proceeded to make her way upstairs, and when she was out of sight, Saggitarius grabbed a brush and some soap and flung the door open.

"What are you doing here, jerk?!" She said in a sharp whisper as she held the soap spray up to his face, in case he were to harm her.

He defensively put his hands up. "First of all, what are you doing here?" He said, "And second of all, why don't we just...." he pushed the bottle tip out of his face, "put that there, right!" He stuffed his hands in his pockets after ruffling his hair. When he realised what Saggitarius was wearing on her hands, he laughed. "Are you cleaning or something? Are you her maid?"

"Shut up, Pisces. What do you want?" She asked angrily.

"All I want to do is...be friends with Capricorn and that's it!" lied Pisces.

Saggitarius hesitated, remembering the conversation that she and Taurus had that afternoon. She looked up at the darkening sky and frowned. Looking back at Pisces, she glared. "Liar," she stated, and Pisces' facial expression changed.

He flung his arms in the air. "What else am I supposed to lie about?  She's the most annoying thing ever created! It's-- it's blasphemous! To actually hang around that--that thing! Look," he puffed, "I'm doing this for Libra, for a certain reason. I don't actually want to ruin you two's love fest or anything.:

Saggitarius got more furous as Pisces continued his speech about Capricorn. She could just be a room above them, and they wouldn't know if she could hear everything they're saying.

Saggitarius cut off his speech. "Well you know what?! I hang around that 'thing' that you think is so horrible! You don't even spend time with her! She's the most calm and quiet person ever, but that doesn't mean that she's an annoying brat like how you describe her! She sweet and kind and she listens to people! And what if I do like Capricorn? It's better than her liking you! And she's not a robot, she has feelings! So why don't you take your hate level down 50 more notches, Pisces, because you're the one being annoying, thou misshapen dick!!!"

Pisces by this time, wasn't angry. He was more surprised and scared. He had never received such a comment or a comeback, and seeing that Saggitarius was on her toes, puffing and panting from yelling at him, and she started to use Shakespeare, he definitely had to leave before she blows his head off. Never before had she seen her so upset. Never before had he seen her so protective and justifying, especially since she's so dull and weary, with her face stuck in a book. She never took her time to speak to such brainless people, but this was an exception.