Chapter 1 Luna LoveGood

"I'm Luna LoveGood," I said happily and cutesy as I introduced myself to my new class. "Well Luna, I'm Professor Stein." he said. He shot me a look and I nodded. "Well now take a seat by Kid" he said and the boy raised his hand. As I walked over to him everyone's eyes were on me, was it my outfit? I just smiled cutesy as I walked up the stairs. Hold up, let me explain.

I'm Lilac Kirishima, hired by Spirit Albarn to protect his daughter Maka Albarn. I didn't have a choice but to accept the job. If I hadn't he would have forced me to join the academy, so it kinda works out. The staff knows about it, except for the students. Well now back to present time.

"I'm Death The Kid," he said. "Yeah, yeah. I'm not interested" I said. He looked shocked, we both sat in the back of the class, in the corner of the room, so no one heard our conversation.

"Um, who are you exactly?" he asked with fear in his eyes. "I'm not that happy, sweet, kind girl that was up there. I'm a person that doesn't give a fuck about anyone here but her" I said pointing to Maka. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Ugh, listen Shinigami. I'm a bounty hunter. I'm babysitting that girl. Her daddy is paying me to make sure she's safe. So don't blow my cover or you'll die" I said. I passed him my card and he examined it.

I slipped my glasses on and watched her, every single movement. Ok that sounds creepy but it's my job so don't go all 'she's a stalker' on me. "Well then, what's your cover story?" he asks. I turn to him, "Luna LoveGood. A girl from another country trying to find people that I fit in with, weapons. I'm a shy person that cries easily. Eh it's easy, but that's not who I am."

"Well, Luna LoveGood I'm Death The Kid. Mess with anyone I care about and your cover is blown" he said. "Ah classic black male. Look Kid it doesn't matter to me if my cover is blown as long as I get my money when my job is done" I said. He looked shocked yet pissed.

When class ended I walked towards the Death Room, adjusting my blonde wig. I sigh. Then lookie here the peppy happy girl popped up. "Hi! I'm Maka Albarn." she said. "Hello it's nice to meet you." I said faking a smile. "Where are you going?" She asked curiously. Well my cover might be blown on the first day.

"Just to the Death Room, I was summoned by Lord Death" I said. "Well then I'll see you in class" she said. "Great" I said just great. Then a boy came up to me, "Hey I'm Soul. I'm Maka's weapon" he said. "Hello Soul," I said. "Where ya heading to?" he asked. "To the Death Room" I said forcing a smile. "Well then I'll walk you there, I'm supposed to talk to Lord Death about a mission" he said. "Great" I said. Really?! I gritted my teeth as we walked.

We talked until we went inside the Death Room. "Kirishima it took you long en-" Spirit shut his mouth when he saw Soul with me. Cover. Blown. I threw my dagger at him and his jacket got caught on the wall. "You idiot! Look before you speak." I said. "Luna?" Soul spoke. "Its Lilac Kirishima." I said. "You idiot you could've killed me!" Spirit shrieked. "Oh shut it! You idiot blew my cover already!" I yelled at him. "Um what's going on" Soul asked. "Whats going on is that dumb ass hired me to babysit his daughter, or else he'd throw me into a prison cell" I said. "What?! That was for your own safety!" Spirit complained. "I'm pretty safe wherever!" I shouted back. "Look, Lilac. It's not that your not safe, it's that while that witch knows how dangerous you are we can't let you be alone." Lord Death explained. I sighed, "Well that witch is my mother! And you have my father!" I shouted back. "Uh so are you a witch or what?" Soul asked confused yet cautious of me. "I'm neither. I'm a weapon, that can use myself to attack others." I said. "My father is Asura the Kishin. My mother is Hidra the witch" I said. He stood there stone faced, then the bell rang. "Well I have to go to 3rd period. Soul don't blow my cover with Maka" I said. "Sure but 1 question. Why are you protecting her?" he asked. I smirk, "Cause Spirit doesn't want you to be around her. So she or you won't fall for the other. Basically so you two won't go out". And with that I headed to 3rd period.

"What is it now Lord Death" I ask. Classes have ended and I was summoned by Lord Death. "Since you don't want to live in the school cells, you'll be living with my son." he said. Then Kid popped out. "Really?" I ask. "Really?" Kid also asked. "Yes really. Your stuff has already been delivered, Kid take her to her new home" Lord Death said. "Alright, lets go" Kid said. I followed him out the school and we headed back to his house, which was really a mansion.

"Here's your room" he said. I opened the door to see a plain white room, my stuff is inside already. "Thanks, see ya never" I said and closed the door. My back slid down the door and I sighed. I'm not some prisoner they need to keep an eye on.