Chapter 4 Justin Law

Lilacs POV

Tuesday
I slipped on black high waisted shorts and a dark red shirt. I left my purple hair loose. I grabbed my black bag and slipped my mask on. I ran out of the house and headed to the DWMA.

"I'm here," I announced as I entered the Death Room. "No Face, Lilac. We have a problem." Spirit said nervously. "What's the problem," I grind my teeth. "Well. Uh. It's really funny. You see, uh we got a request for a student to kill No Face, and uh." Before he could finish I slammed my fist into his face.

"What did you go and do that for?!" I yell. "It wasn't my fault!" He yelled. "Lilac, you need to protect Maka right now. She's going on a mission with Soul tomorrow. You'll be excused from classes." Lord Death said. I sighed, "Alright, I'll leave tonight."

Wednesday
The next day I was sitting on a roof while waiting for the two to leave. As they left I followed them by the rooftops and my glider.

As they approached a village I sat in a tree and watched. "Soul is someone following us?" Maka asked. "Stop being paranoid," Soul replied. I sat there as a golem came out and attacked them. Maka was shot down and Soul was trying to protect her. I jumped down from the tree and revealed myself. My
mask was on so they didn't know who I was.

"Ah, little Ms.No Face." The man said. I equipped my hammer and swung it over my shoulder. "Prepare to go to the void." I replied. He came at me with his chain saw arm and I jumped up and hit him into the wall without breaking a sweat. He stayed on the floor, unconscious. "You two, leave." I said. "Who are you?!" Soul asked. "No Face! I'm not done yet!" The man yelled as he tried to attack me from above. I turned my arm into a scythe blade and he stood on it, trying to cut me. "Aye you two. I said leave." I said not paying attention to the man. He jumped down and tried hand to hand combat but failed. I sigh, but then Justin Law appeared. "Leave," I said. He didn't move, ugh his ear buds! I finally swung my arm into the mans chest and he fell bleeding.

I walk to Justin Law and yank out his earbuds. "I have it under control." I growl. "Come on," he goes near my ear and whispers, "you'll hurt yourself sis." I slap him and walk off.

I sat in the mansion, in my room. I brush my pastel hair and sigh. He had to show up! My brother is Justin Law.

The door is swung open and I see Kid and Black⭐️Star. "What," I ask bluntly. "We need to know where No Face is." Kid demands. "Aye! How would I know!" I shout. He realized what he said. "Oh yeah. Let's go ask father." He said to Black⭐️Star. They then leave, but Black⭐️Star glances at me and mouths a sorry. I nod and he closes my door slowly. I put on my mask and jump out of my window. I head to the DWMA.

I sat on the mirror as Lord Death and Spirit argued. "She has to keep cover! Maka needs protection!" He shouted. "She's a miester! She's always going to go on dangerous missions that may cost her life!" Lord Death shouted. "I hate dresses! I rather be myself than be someone I'm not!" I shout. "Look, if you protect Maka you'll have to keep cover." Spirit said. "Then I quit." I say. "I rather be a student than a poser." I sigh. "Oh Lilac," Lord Death starts. "We know it's hard." A tear, falls from my cheek. They couldn't see it, as my mask covered my face. "Very. Look Spirit, I'll protect Maka. As myself." I said. "Alright, make the arrangement that Luna LoveGood dropped out. Place the announcement that Lilac Kirishima shall be taking her place." Lord Death said. Then the two dumbasses came into the room.

"Where's No Face!" Black⭐️Star shouted. Spirits face dropped. Lord Death pointed to me and I waved. "Look, I made a mistake. That was a terrible mission for any miesters." Spirit said. "Then what's she doing here?!" Kid asked. "Business. Bounty Hunting, business." I said. They looked at each other and nodded. Then they left. "Alright, go home." Lord Death said.

I sat on my windowsill with my legs dangling outside. My mask is in my drawer. I've changed into some sweats and a muscle shirt. My hair is loose. The door is opened by Liz. I turn and she sees me, in the moonlight. "Um, I know we barely met and all. But do you want to come with Patty and I out, to eat?" She asks. "Sure" I say softly. I jump down from the window and close it. I slip on some sneakers and grab my phone. "It's kinda cold don't you want a jacket?" She asks. I shake my head, "I'm fine." We then head down stairs to see Patty, in black ripped jeans and a white shirt. She had a gray jacket and boots. "Hi!" She said as she spotted me. "Hey," I said. Liz was wearing blue jeans and a red long sleeve shirt. With boots and a leather jacket. She opens the doors and a small breeze hits us all. They shudder as I smile, air.

After that night we've all gotten close. I can truly trust them.