Chapter 7 The Hunt for No Face Continues

I sighed as I plopped myself on the couch of our apartment. "Maka why did you do that!" Soul yelled. "Cause she ticks me off!" I shouted back. "Such a kid! She can kill you!" He shouted. "I don't care!" I shouted before storming into my room and locking the door. He spoke. But not to me, someone else.

Lilacs POV
I opened the window to their apartment. "What are you doing here?!" Soul said startled. I put my finger up to my masks mouth.

He gulped and shut his mouth. I pulled out a bottle and opened it. I grabbed some dust and blew it towards him. His body collapsed. "Maka! Run! She's after you!" He shouted. I blew some more and he passed out. Creek! Her door opened. I waved my hand to her. Fear. She was about to run when she was stuck to the wall by a knife, Maya the mouse.

"Nice Maya. Were you aiming for me!" I shout and slam her into the wall with my bare hand. "Fuck you No Face." Maya coughed out. "Sweetheart your an idiot for coming after me." I growled. I'm not here for Maka or Soul. Just needed to get this bitch Maya off my back. My plan failed tho.

"He wants you. He always gets what he wants." She said. "Not always." I said. "Be careful, or I can just spill your shit No Face. Or should I say-" I smashed her head into the wall. "You decided to play my game Maya. But you lost. Game Over." I said. I dropped her lifeless body to the ground.

"What! Who! Don't kill me!" Maka said. "Wasn't going to. Just needed a distraction." I said. I yanked the knife out of her shirt and she fell. I walked to the window when she spoke. "What did you mean your game. And game over?" Maka asked. "Sweetheart when you meet me, you've already started the game. Only one way to win, everyone loses." I said. I jumped out of the window and headed back to Kids mansion.

BlackStars POV
I sat up as she crushed the girls head. "What the fuck!" I shouted. She crushed the skull! Whos this girl?! I turned to Tsubaki who had a tear strolling down her face. "Don't cry." I said softly. I wiped it and we headed back to Kids place.
~•~

"No it can't be. She usually uses her weapon not her bare hands." Kid contemplated. "That's what happened." Tsubaki said. I heard a scream come from upstairs. We all ran upstairs to find the scream come from Lilacs room.

I swung the door open to see a her standing on the bay window. A cat was on the floor. "What is that?!" She asked. "Oh that's Milky, Liz's cat." Kid smiled at the pure white cat. Kid walked over and brought her down.

Is she normally like this? The other day she was stone cold to me. "It's ok she's friendly." Liz said coming into the room. Liz picked up Milky and handed her to Lilac. Lilac took her and Milky purred. That's a first. "She's cute." Lilac said in a soft tone as she gave a small soft smile.
~•~

Lilacs POV
I sat up and headed into my closet. After I got changed I grabbed my black bag and headed to the DWMA. Right now we're on Christmas break but I have other business there.

I put on my mask and teleported into the Death Room. "Hello Spirit." I said. "Oh shut it. What's with you crushing someone's head about," he asked. "She was after me. A whole team to be precise. I've already taken out 3, 4 more." I explained. "Lilac what's going on." Shimigami asked. "They want to kill me because I quit them." I said.

He let out a sigh. "Eliminate them fast." He said. I nodded. I turned to leave when he said, "Have a nice Christmas." "You too Lord Death. Merry Christmas." I said and walked out.

I sat in my bedroom in Kids mansion. My mask was put into a box in the back of my closet. I sat on the bay window swinging my bare feet off the edge. It may be winter but I never get cold. I watch as snow flakes fall into my lap. Someone opened the door and shut it. "Lilac what are you doing?" It's Liz. "Looking at snowflakes." I said.

"Well Maka and Soul are having a Christmas party on Christmas Eve. Do you wanna come?" She asks. I shook my head. "I'm sorry but I'm busy that day." I said softly. "Doing what?" She asks. "Something. I'm sorry I can't make it." I said softly. "Come on it'll be fun," Liz said as she walked closer to me.

"I said no thanks." I said. I stood up and looked at her. She had a sad look on her face. "Why can't you come? You can trust me." She said. "It's not that I don't trust you. It's that something's are better left unsaid." I spoke before jumping out the window. I teleported on top of the building and summoned my mask. I placed it on my face where it belonged.

I summoned my hammer and sped off. Towards my next two target. The Star Twins....