Chapter 6 | Party

Friday {Kid's POV}
I walked up to Lilacs room and saw a note. Headed to work early, be there at 1pm. I sigh, she has work. I was about to turn around when I realized there was a small note in the corner of the page. If you need anything come to this address:
4256 Death Crosses Lane.

I'm going to check on her. I walk downstairs to see Liz and Patty along with Black⭐️Star and Tsubaki. "Alright you all can start going. I'm going to check on Lilac at work." I said. "No! Uh! I'll go check on her," Tsubaki said. "Oh," I said. "Uh. I've been getting along with her. So I wanna keep it going," Tsubaki said. I smiled, She's got a friend. "Alright, here's the address." I said.

Tsubaki's POV
I couldn't let them know she makes Potions! Or that she's No Face! I walked along the sidewalk as I came across Dead Crosses Lane. It's a cute town, little kids running happily and playing games. I came across a building that read, Little Potions.

I walked in to see Lilac at the counter with a young woman. She payed and left. "Tsubaki?" Lilac said. "Hey, Kid was coming to check on you but I volunteered to come instead." I said. She nodded, "Well I'm done for the day," she said. "But it's only 10am." I said. "I know. I have bring food to the orphanage across the street." She said. She turned the store sign to closed and went to the back.

There were all types of foods in trays labeled with names. Drinks and junk food. She carried some and I helped. We went to the orphanage and didn't have to knock as a little girl came to the door. "Lili!" She smiled. "Hey Roxane," Lilac responded and we went inside. After watching them eat and play we headed to the party.

"So," I said. "Your not such a bad person" I admitted. "I do what I have to even if it means some have to die." She said. "Well I think what you do is great." I smiled. "Thanks," she said. I was going to say something when I was blasted into a wall. "Tsubaki!" She shouted.

Lilacs POV
Tsubaki was thrown into a wall by a Kishin. I turned to see the Kishin, Goliath. I equip my hammer. "Wrong day buddy, wrong day!" I shout.

He's dead and I'm helping Tsubaki up the stairs to Maka's place. Someone opened the door. "I'll go check on them." Kid said before looking at us. "Ah! What the hell is going on!" He yelled. Everyone ran to the door. "Shut it! Help her lay down!" I shouted. They laid her down on the couch as I closed the door.

That Kishin was harder to kill than the others. What's going on? "What happened?!" Maka said starring at my arm and thigh. He got me real good. "A Kishin attacked us. He threw Tsubaki into a wall." I said. Maka wrapped my wounds and I winced at the pain. "Thanks," I said. She smiled. "What happened to the Kishin?" Soul asked. "I killed him," I said. "Y-Y-You killed a k-k-kish-hin?!" He said. "It's not hard Y'know." I said. Oops.

"Most people die! How can you say that!" He asked. "I grew up doing it so its not hard." I said. I stood up and headed to the door. "I don't feel good right now. I'm leaving." I said and opened the door. Jobs callings. "Why don't you stay?" Maka asked. "I have business to attend with Lord Death." I said.

"What business?" Kid asked. "None of your business." I scoffed and left. I ran and jumped onto a building. I changed my clothes quick and put on my mask. Then I headed to the DWMA to talk to Lord Death and Spirit.

                                ~•~

I swung my legs back and forth as I sat on the mirror. We're waiting for Spirit to come with the Kishin. "Lilac are you sure your comfortable here? Living with Kid?" Lord Death asks. "I'm fine." I said. "Lilac I know it's hard." He said. "It doesn't matter." I said.

Spirit ran into the room with Kid, Liz, Patty, Maka, Soul, Tsubaki and BlackStar trailing him. "What's going on?!" Shimigami asked. "It got loose!" Spirit said. I stood up. "You fucking idiot!" I shouted. The room went quiet as everyone turned to me. "Don't call him an idiot!" Maka said.

I'm pretty much pissed right now so she picked the wrong time to say that. I jumped down from the mirror and walked right up to her. "I just did little girl." I said. "I'm not a little kid!" She huffed. "Well your acting like one." I said. I summoned my hammer and swung it over my shoulder.

"I'll take care of it. Double the money cause you screwed up." I said. I opened the door to see him. He's become a monster. "Oh my! Lili! Sweetheart! Your here this is perfect!" He said. "Shut it." I growled. "Still using that mask! Ha what a coward!" He said. "A coward is what you are! You wouldn't have become this if you weren't a bloody coward!" I shouted.

"Saying that to your own father! That's disrespect! You need some discipline!" He shouted. I bolted towards him as his bandages came towards me.

Maka's POV
"Um, what just happened?" I ask. "Asura is No Faces father." My dad said. "And you just ticked off the number one most deadly criminal." Lord Death said. "Oops." I said.

We looked out the door to see No Face standing on her hammer. Asura came towards her and she jumped up and cut him in half with her scythe arm. His soul bounced up and down. She grabbed the soul and crushed it into dust. She walked towards us and grabbed the cash out of Lord Deaths hands.

She placed it in her pocket and left. "Maka watch your back. She might go after you." Spirit said. I gulped, what did I do.