Chapter 1: A Simple Chance

A Nerd Romance 2

Chapter 1: A Simple Chance

*Vanessa Kodak's POV:*

I rubbed my stomach with one hand while I put a small amount of pizza in my mouth with my other. I've never been this grumpy or upset ever while I was pregnant but being eight months pregnant for the third time is sure working my nerves. I was always bloated and sick and horny. Not that I'm complaining about the horny part.

I was in a really awkward situation right now and it was uncomfortable causing me to want to rip everyone's head off that was sitting at this table! I was eating dinner with two families I knew nothing about. Crissy and Jesse told there boyfriend and girlfriend to invite there family over for dinner. I was already pissed off.

"Mom?", Crissy asked, snapping me out of my angry vision.

"Yea?", I replied through gritted teeth.

"Did you hear Jarvis?"

"No.... I'm sorry?", I replied, my statement coming out more like a question.

"Jarvis asked if you were ok."

"Oh... Yea, I'm fine. Just a little hot in here. Eight months pregnant here!", I chuckled, trying to play off my anger with a small, fake laugh.

Jarvis was Crissy's 16 year old boyfriend. He's mature and kinda shy but polite as could be. He has shaggy black hair and piercing sapphire blue eyes. Caramel tan skin. The perfect match for 15 year old Crissy.

Now Courtney is a little different. She's funny and outgoing. But at some times she does seem a little fast but I think she's perfect for my mature little Jesse. She has honey blonde hair to her shoulders in waves and caramel hazel eyes with red lips. And she has somewhat pale skin. And not a lot of package like me which is good. We're not the same bra size!

"Baby I'm gonna go lay down...", I whispered in Chris' ear as he shoved some pizza in his mouth.

"Ok baby. Are you sure your ok? Your sweating a little."

"IM FINE!!!!", I snapped out loud, my hormones getting the best of me.

I stormed upstairs and slammed my bedroom door. Gosh, why do I have to be hormonal and grumpy?

An hour later, I was passed out on my bed in booty shorts and one of Chris' t shirts.

"Mom....", someone whispered in my ear.

"What?!!"

"Can Jarvis spend the night please mom??!!!!"

"No!", a strong, dominate voice said.

I slowly lifted my head and looked towards the door. There stood Chris leaning on the doorway with his arms crossed, a smug look on his face.

"Why not?", I yawned.

"Vanessa.... Putting two young teenagers in a room with a door and a bed is the stupidest idea ever.", Chris barked, walking over and sitting down on the bed as he smoothed my bed head down.

"I trust that my little girl will make the right decision. I trust you Crissy so I say yes.", I sighed, slapping Chris' hand away and sitting up against the headboard.

"No!!", Chris objected, but Crissy was already running down the stairs.

I smirked and yawned. Chris climbed under the sheets and in between my bent legs. He rested his head on my chest and his body resting on my baby bum while his arms wrapped around my waist.

I leaned my head back and rubbed Chris back.

"Are we being good parents?", I asked, frowning up at the ceiling.

"I am!"

I smacked Chris in the head.

"Ow! I was just kidding....", Chris pouted.

"I'm sorry baby...."

He leaned over so that his body was by my side in my arms. Chris started rubbing circles on my stomach.

"I love you baby.", I yawned.

"I love you too.", Chris whispered, kissing my stomach.

*Crissy Kodak's POV:*

"Hey babe. Want to spend the night over. If it's ok with your parents, it's ok with mine!", I asked Jarvis, hugging him tight.

"Aww... I think so. Let me text my mom."

He pulled out his phone and within five minutes, he smiled and picked me up bridal style and carried upstairs.

"Really?", I giggled, kissing his cheek as he carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

He closed and locked the door and threw me on the bed. I blushed when he climbed up the bed and in between my legs, caging me on the bed.

I ran my hands through his shaggy dark hair while Jarvis ran his hands up my tight dress shirt. I bent my legs around Jarvis' waist and he hiked my pencil skirt up, pulling my legs up so he could lick my thighs.

"Oh Jarvissssss......", I moaned lowly so no one could hear us.

He started grinding against me and a foreign, but truly amazing feeling buzzed inside me. Before I knew it we were both naked rolled in my bed sheets with the lights off with only the faint glow of my bedside lamp.

"I hope your ready baby.", Jarvis grunted while I poked the tip of his long length.

Was it normal for a 15 year old boy to be this long? Halfway into my thought a sharp pain coursed through my body, causing me to arch my back off the bed. I dug my nails into his back full of muscles.

Jarvis pulled out and stared into my burning eyes.

"Are you ok baby?", Jarvis asked, nibbling hard on my ear lobe.

"Uh-y-y-y.... Yeaaaa......", I moaned, squeezing my eyes closed in pleasure.

He thrusted slowly back into me and started pumping in and out at a steady, slow, back-arching rhythm that you could feel all through your whole body. It was torturing. But I loved it! After a while I rocked my hips against his hard and fast.

"Make me scream.", I moaned, scratching his back with my nails.

He thrusted harder and faster and deeper in me, making me yelp out in ecstasy. Jarvis grunted and kissed me deeply to shut me up from getting us in trouble. I twisted my head to the left and he turned his to the right, making it easier to devour each other's lips. His sweet tongue seeped into my mouth, causing me to moan and finally we climaxed together.

Jarvis started to kiss down my neck and chest and farther down my body until he reached my womanhood that was still leaking heavily.

He licked from my ankles up to my knees, then farther up to my wetness and lord!! Wet against wet never felt so right and... Wet!