Chapter 2: What The Mind Holds

A Nerd Romance 2

Chapter 2: What The Mind Holds

*Vanessa Kodak's POV:*

"Mom?", Crissy asked, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Yea?"

"Can-uh.... Jarvis come stay over for a week? Please mom!!! Him and his parents are fighting and they said they didn't want him anymore and so now he has nowhere to go! PLEASE MOM!!!"

I raised an eyebrow at her. Was she serious?

"I don't know Crissy. Your dad lives here too! You know how he feels about boys staying over."

I rubbed my stomach nervously. What will Chis think? I don't want to go against my spouse but I do feel sorry for the poor boy.

"Fine. I guess for a week! Only!!"

"Thanks so much mommy!"

She ran upstairs, smiling and giggling. I felt like I did a good deed but then the guilt ate at me.

What if Chris finds out and gets mad at me and leaves?! What if my baby leaves MEHH?!!!!

*Chris Kodak's POV:*

"Hey baby.", I said, scooting over to help Vanessa crawl in bed next to me.

"Hey. We need to talk. It's important... To me I guess.", she frowned, snuggling next to me.

She started rubbing her stomach and staring at the TV that was turned to football reruns.

"What's so important?"

"I kinda-uh.... Told Crissy that her boyfriend.... Jarvis could stay over here for a week. You know..... Sleep over because him and his parents are fighting. You know right?", she started breathing weird and uneven.

I looked bewildered at her. Why the hell would she invite an immature, wild, probably horny teenage boy into our house with our secure, virgin baby girl who happens to be his girlfriend?!!!

"Why?!", I asked her, keeping calm.

She climbed on top of me, nice and slow, trying to keep a distance but also trying to comfort and keep calm. She ran her fingers through my hair, then down my chest, staring at me intently.

"I did it because I feel bad for the poor boy. But I also feel so guilty. Please don't be mad baby!! Please don't leave me!!", she started crying.

She leaned forward and rested her head on my chest, crying hard and loud.

I lifted her head and told her to look at me.

"Baby, I'm not gonna leave you. I love you too much to do that to you. That would hurt me. It would hurt you! I'm not mad. I'm upset but-I can't stay mad at you baby....", I smiled.

She smiled and wiped her face of her tears. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. A moan escaped her mouth and I laid her down and climbed on top of her. I ran my hands up her loose top and messed with her lace bra.

"I love you....", I groaned, causing her to smile.

*Crissy Kodak's POV:*

I stalked the bathroom as I waited for any results. I picked up the tiny, white stick and gasped. Life just turned down a hasty, hell road.

*To be continued....*