Chapter 5: The Worst Decisions

A Nerd Romance 2

Chapter 5: The Worst Decisions

*Vanessa Kodak's POV:*

Chris grabbed his bag and stomped out the house without even saying goodbye or I love you. It tore at me and scarred me to the bone. But I wouldn't let his little outburst ruin how I feel about him. I will not ruin our marriage and turn it into a never ending affair. I will not divorce him just to get back with him and I will not put my family through that.

So here I was, drowning my heart in ice cream. Watching corny love movies. This crap doesn't happen in real life! It's all fake!!

"NOOOO JESSICA HE DOESNT LOVE YOU!!! HE'S CHEATIN ON YOU!!!!!! GOSHHH!!!!", I cried, yelling at the tv.

Crissy was asleep upstairs with Jarvis, working things out and Jesse was complaining about my yelling. And his girlfriend Courtney was sitting next to him trying to beat his high score on Flappy Bird.

I started to cry because of how much my hormones were acting up. This movie was making my mind fly with emotions.

All of a sudden my stomach ached and I started howling in hurt.

"Mom!!! What's wrong?!!!", Jesse jumped up.

"GET ME A HOSPITAL!!!!", I screamed.

Water started to trickle down my legs in a hurry. Then I blacked out.

*To be continued....*