Chapter 7: Better With Love

A Nerd Romance 2
Chapter 7: Better With Love

****ATTENTION: This chapter has some explicit RATED-R stuff in it. If your too immature or can't handle it, skip through till you see a line of stars. That's were the scene ends.****

*Chris Kodak's POV:*

Vanessa was kissing and nibbling on my ear while I ran my hands down her waist. I gripped her waist and shoved hard into her. She hissed out loud in my ear, encouraging me to keep going.

I spread her legs wide open and started easing in and out long and rough. After a while we let go and she flipped us, putting her on top, and she started riding.

Her waist started grinding up and down. My hands dug into her waist as she got faster, bobbing up and down.

"Mmmm baby right there.", I moaned, gripping her waist tight.

She froze, then started grinding against me up and down, trying to reach deep down.

"Almost t-theeee...... OOOOHHHH!!", she moaned before her eyes rolled back and she was cut off by the biggest orgasm yet.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist as mine soon followed and I pulled her hair back roughly as I kissed her neck lightly, intensifying the feeling.

*********************************************

"Chris? Baby?", she sighed, closing her eyes and resting on top of me.

"Yea?"

"I'm really sorry about everything. It kinda feels like all of this is my fault. I feel like I just keep running you away. And to be honest, being without you was hell. I didn't know who to turn to. And this empty feeling was in me all the time, 24/7! I needed you the most but-I can't seem to keep you. I can't keep up....", she cried, sniffling in my neck.

"Baby.... It's not your fault. It's mine. I should have stayed, but I got so worked up without giving you time to explain. I did a lot of wrong things and that's why the baby was born while I was gone. It was God's way of saying I messed up."

She leaned back to stare into my eyes. Tears prickled and struggled to fall over the edge of her eyelids. I could tell my words moved her in a special way that brought her to the point where she couldn't control her emotions.

Her soft lips pulled mine into a tender kiss that made sparks fly. The kiss was so gentle yet passionate. Our inflictions of our emotions were written everywhere in that kiss.

"Vanessa, I love you so much that I WILL try my hardest to never leave you again. I will NEVER leave you again.", I whispered against her lips.

"I love you too. You have a special place in my heart and as long as I'm alive I will be with you forever."

She smiled and slowly pulled away from the kiss. I pulled her head to rest on my chest and I fell asleep with her cuddled next to me.