Chapter 8: Desperate

A Nerd Romance 2

Chapter 8: Desperate

*Chris Kodak's POV:*

Today was my first day at this new restaurant called Fish Fetch. It smelled like fish and had a undersea theme.

"Hello!", some bimbo with dyed blonde hair came walking towards me with a smirk.

"Hi....", I whispered, giving her a small, fake smile trying to show her I'm not interested.

"What's your name?"

"Chris."

"Oh cool. Mines is Missy!"

"Cool beans...", I sighed, rocking back and forth on my feet, waiting for a costumer to come and order to save me.

"Are you single?"

"Nope.... I am VERRRYY taken!", I slurred, exaggerating the fact that I'm married.

"Oh... Well-"

"Hello son. I'd like a table for two!", an elderly couple asked.

"Right this way!", I basically screamed, dragging them to a table in the back so it would take me longer to walk back.

"Thank you so much for coming... You saved me!", I whispered to them.

------------------------------------------

It was the end of the day and I was walking out towards the door before all the lights cut on and Missy stood by the door.

"Hi Missy.... Can you please move? I need to get home to my 'WIFE AND KIDS'....."

She stalked towards me and dragged a finger down my chest.

"I don't think so.", she smiled, leaning forward and kissing the corner of my mouth.

I shoved her gently off of me and walked out. I can't believe that! Some girls are just fucking desperate!

The whole ride home I was speeding down the road thinking about what happened and how I should tell Vanessa. Our relationship is built on trust and honesty so I'm not lying about this. It would eat me up! Let's see....

*To be continued....*