Chapter Four

Chapter Four    

It was so stuffy inside the dressing room that YG Entertainment gave us for the Special Christmas Concert. I mean, it's big but the ventilation isn't very good in here since there were no windows at all.   

Knock. Knock.   

"Five minutes till the concert starts!" A preppy voice came from the other side of the door. OMG, don't tell me Korea also had preppy, hyper Koreans doing the schedule and time thingy.   

We had just fired our own people that we recruited in the States and now, here's another one. And she's a new recruit! Ugh.   

We quickly did a last-minute check on ourselves as we rushed to backstage. We were on for opening and closing performances and two other performances.   

Our mics were quickly fixed on and the MCs did the welcoming. "Let's welcome a famous cover band, traveling from Malaysia to here just for this concert. Let's give it up for, CONTAGIOUS!!"   

Vanessa, Christy and my platforms were slowly going up from the bottom of the stage as we started singing an acapella version of All I Want For Christmas Is You.   

The boys soon join in just a beat before the first verse. We were in suits and holiday dresses. Red and black were everywhere and the crowd went even more wild.   

For the ending, the girls and Albus helped me get onto their hands and we formed a mini pyramid. We had boxer shorts on so I didn't worry about Albus seeing anything.   

I sang the last note and I propelled off their hands and into the arms of Tyson as he carried me bridal-style. Albus and Jordan did the same with Vanessa and Christy as we sang the very soft version of the last line of the song.  

The crowd immediately went wild and the giant platform we were on, lowered and we were now backstage whereas Big Bang is currently on stage.   

We went into our dressing room and changed out of our current costumes. They changed into the suspenders for the Christmas Day performance while I changed into a long and white dress with a mini fur-coat.   

I was up after two performances with my very own cover of Miracles In December by EXO. I had gotten permission from YG's head and I was going to perform with the piano and a fellow friend I met on the plane to Korea during our last world tour for Contagious.   

The lights dimmed as it was my turn to perform. I was already at the piano, which was at the centre and my friend was in the dark, unnoticeable.   

I started playing and sing my first few lines. The crowd went wild as the spotlight on my friend turned on. K.Will was standing there, in a white suit, singing Baekhyun's lines from the song.   

I know, I know. K.Will isn't from YG, but I did a special request and here he is now. Performing onstage with me. We finished the song perfectly and the crowd went even more wild when I stood up and gave K.Will a hug.   

The concert went past in a blur and it came to our last performance. YG had invited us to the after-party at a high-class restaurant, but I knew I couldn't attend.   

We finished our remixed version of several hit Korean Christmas songs and were rushed backstage while the crowd went wild and asked for an encore.   

I nodded to my mom, who was there to survey and made sure no one was there to follow me once I left. I had passed two letters to Deirdre, one for her and the other for Contagious.   

She knew what I had chosen and she was supportive of my decision. I was going to miss all of them, but I knew it was for the best. I knew if I did this, I could promote them and they would be more famous.   I quickly changed into a black BWCW varsity jacket I bought online, a pair of skinny jeans, a white singlet and my favorite pair of black converse.   

My headphones were in and I was in a car prepared by my dad. My family were only moving there two weeks later because my parents have to clear their work and transfer my sisters to new schools. They've found new jobs in Korea and I was even more relieved.  

I was currently boarding my plane when a huge group of reporters came running with cameras, pens and notebooks towards my boarding gate. Luckily I had two bodyguards (my two older cousins -.-) with me so I easily got into the boarding gate.   

We quickly boarded in and took our seats. I was flying first class and my cousins were flying business class. It was what their parents could pay, since they volunteered to help me out of any reporter trouble.    

We reached Incheon Airport at around . It was late and we were all very tired, so we checked into our hotel quickly. I was going to SM Entertainment tomorrow morning and I didn't want to be late.  

~*~*~*~*~*  

"Thanks Brendon, I can continue from here." I smiled and gave one of my cousins, Brendon, a hug. He and his brother, Kayden, were going for a beach party hosted for the public.  

"You sure you don't need me or Kayden to follow you? It doesn't seem safe." He looked worried, but focused back onto the road.   

"Nah. You guys go and have some fun. Besides, I'm sure its only going to be boring meetings and tours for me." I smiled. Truthfully, I didn't know what I would expect once I reached.  

In about five minutes, we were at the entrance of SM building, or what seems like the entrance. The place was crowded with girls in their teenage years, some maybe older.   

I think one of the security guards in the building saw our car and he called a few of his colleagues to help him get me through the mob of fangirls.   

I thanked Brendon once more and followed the guards. I felt like my eardrums were going to break from all the screaming. They were here for Super Junior and EXO, I think. Since that was all I could here them screaming about.   

Once we were finally inside and away from the screaming fangirls, I let out a deep breath and thanked the guards. They smiled and gave me directions to Mr. Lee's office.  

I walked to Mr. Lee's office slowly, caustiously and alone. I knew that if I bumped into anyone and disturbed them, I would be disrescpecting them and my first impression would definitely suck.    But just like every other cliche moment, I do bump into someone.   

And when I looked up, my mouth went agape.   

You were never going to believe who I bumped into.

[A/N: Annyeong everyone ^^ I'm currently working on the next chapter of Now & Forever and it might be posted real soon. Plus I need some help with cover editing and trailer making. Any recommendations? Please help me. I'll dedicate a chapter for you :) Thanks]