Chapter Fourteen

Lily POV

"Baekhyun?"

"Nae?"

"What are we?"

I stared long and hard at Baekhyun's tensing figure. He obviously knew that our relationship was a fraud and wanted it to be real. I could sense it.

"Um.. We're just a company scandal and in a terrible fake relationship."

I frowned and looked to the window that was showing the view do the streets below with fans with protesting signs that demand I break up with Baekhyun.

"Do you want it to be real?"

I thought for a moment and asked him. If I was going to make the right decision, might as well just to all the way.

"I.. Um.. Would it hurt if I said yes?"

I gave him a small grin and looked away, nodding.

"Oh."

His plain answer kind of made me feel guilty for nodding my head. I mean, I was in love with. Kris, right? So, wouldn't it hurt both me and him if he ever found out?

"Baekhyun.."

"Yeah?"

"Let's do this."

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me, "Do what?"

"Let's be a real couple. If that's what you want. All you gotta of is ask, you know."

I looked away, but from my peripheral vision, I saw that he gulped and was trying to spit out the correct words.

"I.. Um.. Lily?"

I looked at him and nodded for him to continue.

"I can't do this."

He looked away and started to fidget around. I was confused. What did he mean by he couldn't do this? I thought this was what he wanted. For me and him to be real. Did he not want this at all and was giving me false feelings the whole time?

"I thought you wanted us to be real, Baekhyun.."

"I did. But I realised something after what someone said to me. I looked close and realised that you didn't really like me."

I gulped as he stared me down with his chocolate brown eyes. "Wh-what?"

"You're in love with Kris hyung, Lily. It's so obvious yet he can't see it himself. I might like you, but I can't change your heart, can I? No matter how sweet and loving I am to you, you'll always be in love with him, am I right?"

I was stunned. He actually found out? Who the heck told him? Because it definitely wasn't me. And the only other person who knew is...

Oh Sehun! That effin boy! How dare he! Ugh.

"Forgive me, Baekhyun, if I wasn't loyal to our relationship. But you have got to know, I'm not the only girl that you can give your heart to. There's so many girls out there, waiting for you to look for them. For you to be heir right one. Don't let me hold you back, be free, Baekhyun."

He smiled and ruffled my hair before smirking at me.

"Are you not going to find Kris hyung now?"

My eyes widened and it took me awhile to register what he said before thanking him and rushed off to look for Kris.

~*~*~*~*~*

Unknown POV

Ah. The fresh smell of Busan city is so nice. I'm so grateful that mom and dad had decided to bring us to Korea for the holidays. Now I can find that liar of a best friend, and cry with her while I tell her how many hearts she had broke because of her leaving.

I knew my way to SM Entertainment as I've seen it so many times on the internet. And with the help of a GPS, what could go wrong? Mom and dad had allowed me to use the bicycle we rented, so to hell with it.

My journey was cut short the moment I arrived near the building. Fans, I noticed, were holding up protest signs. Being my best friend's me, I had learned Korean and understood that the protest signs were for my best friend and her current boyfriend.

Oh the joy when the news had reached our country, I would've paid good money to see Trevor's reaction one more time when the scandal was announced. It really was a funny sight.

I looked for a certain person by the name of Josephine Kim and smiled as she waved me over. She had offered me a tour through SM as I had a little friendly chat with her while my best friend was having practises and scandals.

"Josephine unnie, thank you so much for doing this."

"Hey, I might be abusing my power at SM, but it was bring-your-relative-to-work day, so I can just tell people you're my niece."

Josephine unnie smiled at me as I understood her joke. They weren't such customs Asia countries, and I doubt that Korea would be the first to have it.

We started at the reception counter of the management building and went to meet the managing supervisors and the CEO, Lee Soo Man. He knew that Josephine unnie didn't have a niece but he let it slide,considering that it was a harsh action for my best friend to leave us with just a letter.

We went to lots of places and finally stopped in front of the EXO dorm in the dorm building. Along the way, I had met several others and Josephine unnie introduced me as her niece. But now, meeting my best friend and EXO? I was kind of feeling really nervous.

"Ready?"

I nodded as she opened the door and I was attacked with my best friend almost running into me as she stopped all so suddenly.

"Christy?"

"Hey Lily, how've you been?"

[A/N: I feel so terrible for giving you all such short chapters :c but I'm kinda on hiatus, and I'm just sneaking in to see how my threads and books are doing. And then I realised, why isn't anyone reading this book? Always Been You and Now & Forever has over 10000+ reads altogether. But why is Chocolate Love still under 400+ reads? I'm sort of disappointed, but this wouldn't make me stop updating. I will be updating, but it will be along with my updating sequence. Sorry for ranting :c]