Chapter Three Pt 2

(Warning: Mature Content, only meant for those with the pervy perv minds 😜)
~Kodoku's P.O.V~
After we ate and stayed almost the whole entire day at the beach, we got home smelling like raw seafood. I ran upstairs with him holding my hand and following me. We were laughing and smiling weirdos right now.
Seeing him smile made the butterflies in my stomach go nuts. "I'll take a shower with you pretty girl, so we can both see each other for the first time."
"But you already know how I look without clothing from other girls."
"All girls are different body types."
"True, like yours is in the fucking hot type."
"Yours is the erection triggering type." I blush.
"Let's take a shower." We both go inside the shower near his room, he turns on the water while I slowly take off my clothes.
I stop once I was left in my underwear and a bra and he stoped once he was in his boxers. "What is it?" I bit my lip
"I'm scared..." tears roll down my cheek
"Don't do that crap right now Kodoku, you're beautiful with or without those scars. May I do it for you?" I nod, he unclips my bra and slides it off my arms slowly. Once it's off, he quickly cups my breasts and squeezes them softly.
Then off goes my panties, I stop him. I take them off myself and quickly go into the shower hiding behind the curtain.
He got in, allowing me to see his naked glory. It was beautiful. "Nice." He says while winking at me.
"I wanna explore first, don't touch me yet." The water dripped and soaked our skin, I looked at him from head to toe. My hand started to shake as I was about to touch his member, I pulled my hand away fast and gulped.
"Here." He grabs my wrists and puts my hand on his member. He hisses at the touch of my hand.
"Do you not like it-"
"Like it? It's amazing." He groans "Pump me dear god, please." I stroked his hard member then started to pump him slowly. "Kodoku..." he moans my name out loud. I pump him faster. "Agh...Oh my gosh..." he squeezes my thigh, I yelp but keep pumping him. "Stop please, I can't stand it I need to touch you." I stop and let him explore me.
His hands outlined my hourglass figure, I closed my legs to cover my sex but he spread them open. "Don't hide that from me." His index finger rubbed my opening lightly. I hid my moans. "Let me hear that pretty moan of yours." I shake my head and look away. "I'll force you then." I felt his finger push inside my sex, I gasped at the strange feeling. "Moan for me kitten." He motioned his fingers in a 'come here' motion, I moaned out loud filling the whole bathroom. "Music to my ears." He pulls his finger out and licks it. "Tasty too, baby this is my meal."
Andy picked me up and turned off the water, he pretty much ran naked to his room with me. He locked the door behind him and grabbed a condom. "Let me taste you first." He pushed me on the bed and spread my legs open wide enough for his head to go in between. The warm feeling of his tongue inside me made me want to climax right in his mouth but I wanted to wait. I moaned like a bitch in heat as he expertly ate me out.
I pulled his hair hard earning a groan from him. The vibrations of his throat going into me was more torturing. "Andy!" I scream his name out as he sucked on my clit.
He stopped and licked off the rest on his lips. "I wanna try something." He lays down on the bed. "Go down slowly." I crawl down. "Stop." I stop at his hard and aching member. He grabbed the back of my head and pressed my lips against it. "Open." I open my mouth putting almost all of him in, I knew what he wanted. I bobbed my head up and down while licking and sucking his shaft. "Kodoku!" He yelled out my name once I grazed my teeth softly against his sensitive vein. "FUCK!" He grabs a fist full of my hair and thrusted into me. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat. "I'm so so sorry." I sit back up and cough.
"It's fine, I just wasn't ready."
"Just know that I still love you." He kissed my forehead and grabbed the condom off the nightstand. "And this'll hurt for a while." He rolled it on and got on top of me. "Remember to breathe and relax." He kissed me over and over while inching himself into me.
I hadn't even noticed he was halfway in because he distracted me with his kisses. Once he was fully in I whimpered in pain, I meowed like a kitten. "It's okay." He pulled out and pushed back in slow, I started to cry. "Oh no don't cry." He stops, oh my gosh no!!
"No keep going, I want it I want you now!" I say while still crying, he pushes into me slow "Go as hard as you want."
"But it's gonna hurt-"
"Do it!" I didn't even have to tell him twice, he slammed into me hard and fast. The pain wore off and I felt more pleasure. Our moans harmonizing, his speed picking up and using more brutal force. It felt so good and I never wanted it to stop, it might be a pain in the ass tomorrow morning but it's worth it. "Andy..." I claw at his back, he screams out my name louder than before. He rests my right leg on his shoulder, allowing him to thrust in a lot deeper than before.
"Shit..." he groans into my ear and whispers things that made me want to cum even more. "I want this so bad Kodoku, I wanna fuck you in millions of ways and make you cum until you're body is all limp."
"O-oh my gosh..." I moan, "I want that." His chest pressed against mine.
"Cum with me but not yet." His thrusts got sloppier.
"Andy please." Sweat formed on our skin.
"I want you to say my name out loud as you can with me while we cum just wait." A few more thrust and he did one deep and hard thrust right on my g-spot. "Now!" He did another one at my spot.
"ANDY!!!" I said out loud while my orgasm washed over me, he said my name and released a few seconds later. He falls on top of me panting with his head on my breasts.
"Now this will be more loving but it's only for you, not to pleasure me." He went down to my wet opening and licked off the cum from me and sucked until I was dry. Well I was still dripping after, he then grabbed one of my breasts and sucked on my nipple. Then the other, it wasn't that bad. It made another orgasm rise up. He sucked on my soft spot which was above my right collar bone. "Cum when you want to baby."
I wait for a bit, he goes back down to my sex and sucks on my clit. I released into his mouth, while he lapped up my juices until there was no more.
I started to shake after my second orgasm, my legs collapsed because they grew tired of staying up. "Tired baby girl?"
"Hella tired." I say still trying to catch my breath.
"Let's get some shut eye then." He throws the condom in the trash and drags my now limp body up to his. "I love you." He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me in closer
"I love you too." I mutter while dozing off fast.