Chapter Seven

~Kodoku's P.O.V~
  Andy didn't rest nor give up until 5 in the morning. I loved this man so much, and he was always hungry for more of me. "Morning." Andy says half asleep
  "Morning." Last night he asked me to be his girlfriend again before dozing off, I said yes. "Hungry for real food, Sugar?"
  ~Andy's P.O.V~
  I would be hungry for her all day and everyday but I needed to eat before I pass out. "Yes, lets go to the pancake house across the street." I wrap my arms around her waist "I love you."
  "You said that before baby."
  "I want you to hear it from me again."
  "Love you too." I knew something was a bit off about her. It wasn't her anxiety- well maybe but it's super hard for me to tell. "The gears in you're head are working, what are you thinking about?"
  "Nothing kitten."
  "No more hiding." She cups my cheeks and pecks my temple "I don't wanna hide things from you and I don't want you to hide things from me either."
  "Something seems off about you." I rest my head against her breasts and planted kisses on both of them.
  "There's always something off about me, my anxiety will come randomly." I sigh "But if you want me to be more specific, I'm scared because of the fans. They're gonna think you're cheating on Juliet so you better make it clear that you guys aren't together. You know I can't deal with people asking questions about you."
  "They ask?"
  "Mhm." I caress her back and her eyes flutter shut.
  "I got this baby, just relax-"
  "The point of a relationship is to rely on each other, right?" She pushes my hand away "How come you never relied on me with this stuff."
  "So you wanna do-"
  "No, both of us."
  "Okay kitten."
  ~Kodoku's P.O.V~
  I still wonder if I should tell him my real name, no one knows except for my first boyfriend. My parents knew but they're dead. I think Andy should know. "Kodoku." Andy taps my arm snapping me out of my thoughts "What would you like to drink?"
  "Oh, I'll get a water please." I tell the waiter, my face turns pale once I notice who it is.
  "Okay I'll be back with the drinks." He winks at me.
  "I think I'm gonna be sick now..." I gulp "I don't feel so good."
  "What's wrong?"
  "That was my second boyfriend." I whisper to him, he makes a nasty look
  "He won't touch you and if he tries I'll chop his fingers off." His eyebrows furrowed. "I got you're back."
~Tine Skip~
Neither of us were poisoned by the food my ex gave us. I'm glad. We walked around downtown and talked about how life was when we weren't around each other. "Kodoku?" I snapped out of my thinking again and smiled at him "Is there something you wanna tell me?" I bit my lip, I felt so bad that he's known me for so long but he never knew my real name.
  "Just thinking."
  "About?" I look up at the beautiful blue sky, not a single cloud was there it was nice and clear. "Kodoku-"
  "My real name isn't Kodoku and you know that." I snapped, I didn't mean to but I was just frustrated because I've kept my real name a secret for such a long time.
  "Then what is it?"
  "Samantha." He sighs
"You get pissed off just because you never told me you're real name?" He chuckles
"That's messed up though, you've known me for so long and you never even knew my real name."
"Kodo-um-Samantha, it's okay I forgive you."
"Okay." He pulls me in for another relaxing hug, I breathe him in.