Chapter Four

~Kodoku's P.O.V~
  The sun light hit my face through the small crack from the blinds, I woke up sore. I have no clue how many times Andy woke me up and fucked me then went back to sleep. It was so tiring but amazing. "Andy-" I turn my back to see the bed half empty except for the note on the pillow.
Went out with my friends, I'll be back later. Love you. ~Andy
  I yawned and stretched, deciding if I should stay in bed or not.
  I decide to go out for a walk, I know it's not the smartest idea since you might bump into your dad and step mom but whatever.
  I grab some black high waisted shorts, a black crop top with a skull pattern, and thigh high stockings. I brush my hair and do my makeup. Ring. I ignored the phone since this wasn't my house and grabbed Andy's military jacket. "Listen you bastard." I went up to the phone and listened "I better get my money. You better give it to me tonight Andrew Dennis Beirsack." The line went dead after that. Did that guy really meant Andrew as in Andy?
  I didn't wanna know, right now I just wanna get out his house. I left a note taped on the front door then walked away. "Samantha." I stop at that familiar voice, it made me wanna throw up. I felt sick to my stomach, I didn't turn around. "It's me." I chose to turn around and regretted it fast.
  "Fuck you Tannis. What the hell do you want?" I glare at him
  "I just wanna say sor-"
  "Sorry won't do crap, bye Tannis." I walk away feeling broken.
  ~Flash Back~
"Tannis." I grab his arm "What's wrong baby?" He looks at me, he was a drunken wreck.
  "Get on you're knees."
  "Why?" He pushes me down on to the bed "Stop it!!!" I yelp.
  "Shut the fuck up!" A small sting runs through my cheek, I cover my cheek surprised that he smacked me. "Let me do my shit with you then leave you to rot." He said half slurring.
  "GET OFF ME!!!" I grab my switchblade and cut his shoulder.
  "Agh you bitch!" I push him off and grab my stuff and run out the door.
  ~Present~
  I dreaded that night, I ignored his calls the next day and his apologies.
  I made it at some park, I sat on the bench just relaxing and inhaling the air into my lungs. I look around and spot Andy with some people. There was one girl and four other guys, I won't invade his space I'll just stay here.
  For some reason, I couldn't stop staring at him. I just had a bad feeling about that girl. She starts to push Andy against the bench and touch his chest. I wanna see what Andy is about to do I'm hoping he does the right choice. He wraps his arms around her waists, this is strange.
  All of a sudden, my heart started to ache. Hot tears fell down my cheek. His lips touched hers for a while then they separated. All the guys howled, how could he do that to me? I knew I was just a one time thing. I cover my face and sit there crying into my hands.
  There were many emotions running through me, I was angry at him and myself. Yet again I was heart broken and jealous. I did something that I thought I would never do in my life. I walked up to the group and push everyone aside, they all looked at me strange. "Sorry to interrupt you're make out session." The girl pulls away and rolls her eyes.
  "What do you what slut?" Ugh. I shove her to the side and glare at Andy.
  "YOU FUCKING TRADER I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BREAK MY TRUST WITH THIS WHORE?!?!?" He stood there ashamed "You should be ashamed. Oh and this is for you." I use all my force to smack his cheek, his eyes widen and he covers the red hand print. I break down in tears again "Goodbye Andy, I'll be getting my stuff and leaving so you don't have to see my depressing ass anymore. I knew you would regret dating someone like me."
  I felt torn to millions of pieces, just by walking past him. It hurt so much, but why? Was it because he stole me virginity? Maybe it was because he showed me more emotion than my ex's ever did. I don't wanna know anymore, I just want to leave.
  ~Time Skip~
  After I got all my stuff a ripped the note in pieces and wrote him another one. I checked for my switchblade, it's in my back pack, good.
  ~Andy's P.O.V~
  I fucked up, miserably, I shouldn't have done that. I run to my house hoping and begging for Kodoku to be there still.
  I got there out of breath, I went inside and locked the door behind me. I got upstairs and saw a letter taped on my bedroom door.
Andy, how could you do this? I knew I was just a one time thing, I always knew this would happen.
You showed me so much affection than my ex's did. One of them tried to rape me, and now I know what's a lot more worst than being raped. To be loved in a new and better way, losing you're virginity to a guy you trusted, and next thing you know... BAM! He's cheated on you the next day. I can't live like this anymore Andy...
When I'm dead, you'll forget about me and go with that girl. I hope you treat her nicely and don't leave her. You won't see me the next day, nor the day after. Why?
Because I'll be DEAD.
  I really messed up, I look at the back and notice a red stain on it. Can it be? Has she painted her skin red once again? I know where she lives, I hope she's there.
  I get there tired and weak but I refuse to rest. I bust the door open since no one was there, I might have to pay for another door but whatever. I search the house for her room or the bathroom. "KODOKU!!!" I scream. THUMP. CRASH. I run upstairs and drop to my knees as I saw her limp body laying in the tub with the water on. "No baby..." I put my phone on the counter and sit down with her. I thought of a gross and evil idea but it was the only way to save her. I shoved two of my fingers down her throat, she sat up fast. I moved my fingers out of her mouth before Kodoku vomited in the tub. "Kodoku..." I cry on her back
  "Andy..." she turns around, I get out the tub all drenched. I wrapped a towel around her bloody body and carried her to her room. "Please talk to me." I say nothing, I grab a roll of bandages and get a wet cloth. I lay her down on the bed.
  "Stay like that." I couldn't speak that well, I was busy cursing at myself.
  I unwrap the towel and see fresh new scars covering almost half of her body. Two on her stomach, a million on her shoulders, some on her arms, and only one cut on her right thigh. I dab the wet cloth on her skin, being extra careful so I wouldn't hurt her. "Andy answer me." She grabs my arm and looks at me afraid.
  "I can't, I'm too busy fighting with myself." I wrap bandages on the areas and bit my lip. "Why?"
I lock her bedroom door and take off my pants and shirt. "You know I love you-"
  "No, you love that girl." She got up and covered herself with a blanket. "Thank you for saving me but I didn't need it." I close my eyes
  "Kodoku, I fucked up badly and I wanna make it up to you."
  "Then lets restart."
"Yes princess."