Chapter Ten

Warning: sexual content

~Sam's P.O.V~
Andy couldn't wait to get back to the hotel so we went back. While we were in the elevator, Andy was holding my hand. He seemed so nervous, why? "Andy what's wrong?"
"I don't think I brought any condoms."
"Oh lord another one of you?!" I say while grinning "I would love that." I pin him to the elevator wall and kiss his plump lips.
  "Really?" I nod
  "Really." Once the elevator doors open I grab his hand and guide him to the hotel room. Once the door was locked I pushed him to the bed fast. I didn't wanna waste any time. "Both of us will play dominant rolls tonight."
  "No cumming unless you say so, I know."
  "That's my good boy." I take off my shoes and so does he. "Tonight you're gonna be my good boy no bad boy." Andy growls at me playfully.
  "And you're my good girl." His hand slides up from my thigh to my ass cheek.
  "Hey!" I smack his hand away earning a whimper from him "Bad boy." I bite his bottom lip hard, he yelps. We take off our clothes, he was left in his batman underwear while I was left in my batman boy short underwear and black lace bra.
  "Twins." He points to my boy shorts, I giggle.
  "You look adorable Andy."
  "No, I'm batman." I roll my eyes still smiling at him
  "Okay batman." I lay down on the bed while he stalks me like I'm his fresh meal and he's my prey. I unclip my bra and throw it at him. He grabs it before it hits his face and throws it to the ground. I slip my hand in my underwear, he stops and watches. I stick two of my fingers inside me and let out a moan, he growls lowly and animal like.
  "Stop." I push my fingers in deeper and purr like a kitten. I hit my g-spot and scream out Andy's name. "Kitten." He groans "I wanna taste." I shake my head
  "Wait." I hit it three more times "Andy. Tongue. Now." I say in between little gasps, in a flash my underwear is off and his tongue is deep inside. My fingers and his tongue stretch me out even more, I moan like a pornstar until I climax in his mouth.
  After licking me all dry he sucks my juices off my fingers. "My turn." I push him down on the bed and slide off his boxers. He hisses at me when his member slaps on his abdomen, "This is mine and it's only hard for me." I growl, he groans at my rough talk.
  "Yes."
  "What is that?"
  "Yes kitten." He bites his lip to hold back a moan
  "Only I get to hear you're sweet moans." I lick his bottom lip asking for an entrance, he was being stubborn tonight. I grabbed his shaft and slid my tongue in his mouth when I had the chance. I fight with his tongue for dominance until he lets me win and let's me explore his mouth.
  I could taste a bit of my juices on his lips.
  I slid down and licked the little slit "Please don't tease me kitten." He whimpers
  "Begging now huh?" I smirk
"Yes kitten please use you're mouth..."
  "You wanna fuck my mouth?" I ask, he nods quickly. "Okay baby." I put him in my mouth and bob my head slowly.
  "Sam!!!" He moans when I graze my teeth against his sensitive vein. He pulls my hair and thrusts into my mouth letting him hit the back of my throat.
  I gag but let him fuck my mouth until he came undone. I clean it all up and lick the extra off my lips. "Lets go nice and slow for this one." I grind his shaft slowly. "I love you." I kiss his neck
  "Love you t-oo kitten." I push him in then out tenderly, he bites my neck hard.
  "Andy!" I found my g-spot "Right there..." I moan in his ear and bite the lobe, he pushes inside and out right at my g-spot before I let loose. I ride out my orgasm.
  "That's my good girl." He kissed my temple
  "I want you to be my bad boy for you're turn, make me walk crooked for days Andy I want it now." I tug at his hair.
  "You'll get you're bad boy alright." He pins me to the bed and slams into me, I yelp a little since I wasn't used to it anymore. "Fuck you're so tight it's been too long..." I could only answer in moans and gasps.
  "There Andy." He pounds into my g-spot over and over until my walls tightened around him.
  "Wait." He rests my right leg on his shoulder so he could thrust into me harder and deeper.
  "Andy..." I purred, he hissed and growled at me
  "My kitten." He puts one of my nipples in his mouth and sucks on it then the other. "Mine." He gives me a hickey above my collar bone.
  "Mine." I claw my nails into his back after another hard thrust on my spot probably drawing blood.
  "Now baby now." Both of us release, my legs refused to stand up.
  Andy frowned at me for a moment until he understood why I was shaking. He chuckled. "I'm sorry kitty." He scoops up my rag doll body and wraps his arms around my waist, I lay my head against his chest. "Get some sleep beautiful, love you."
  "Love you too batman."