Chapter Fourteen

~Sam's P.O.V~
I didn't get any sleep, I wanted to just keep staring at Andy. I never payed attention to him this much before, but now when I look at him and our past it makes me feel special. Andy stayed strong for me, he stood up for us, he didn't give up on Kaiyō and I. That's a man, one true man. He's my man. "Morning." I smile down at him, he yawns and stretches.
"Did you get any sleep?" He said half sleepy
"Yeah." I lied, he doesn't need to worry more, he just needs to relax. "No more worrying baby, you need to relax." He sat up, I massaged his back while kissing his neck.
"I love you so much kitten."
"I love you too." I wrap my arms around his waist and bite his lobe softly and kiss it.
"Hey!" CC greeted us with so much energy.
"Hey." I got up and hugged everyone, I was told I can leave today so I got dressed.
"You gonna leave today?" Ash asked
"Mhm, Andy and I might just relax." Andy's phone rang on the desk, Andy picked it up.
"It's my mom." He answered "Hello?" His face turned pale "CC can I talk to you." He put his phone in his pocket and took CC outside "The rest of you guys come here too." They went outside, I was left alone for a moment.
The guys came back inside except for Andy. "Where's Andy?" I got up. They looked at each their silently
"Lets go to the mall honey." Ashley grabbed my hand "The guys are gonna go to a bar."
"What about Andy?" He didn't answer
"I'll buy you whatever you want at whichever store you wanna go to." He ignored my question, something seems sketchy.
"Can we at least go back to my house?"
"Yeah."
~Time Skip~
Ashley came inside too and went to he bathroom. He left his phone on the kitchen counter and it started to ring. Andy was calling. I picked it up but didn't say anything. "Yo dude, make sure Sam doesn't find out about Kaiyō. She'd freak out if she found out that Kaiyō is dying." My eyes widened, no way. I accidentally dropped the phone and stood there shocked. "Ashley?" I hung up the phone and stood there impatient. I couldn't do this right now, I grabbed the keys to Andy's car since he drove mine and ran outside.
"Sam!!!" Ashley came running after me, I locked the doors behind me and started the car. "Don't do this." I drove off leaving Ashley behind.
~Time Skip~
I knew the address to the hospital because Andy texted it to Ashley. I made it there in a few minutes and ran inside. "I'm looking for Kaiyō Biersack." I told the lady at the front desk
"Room 207."
I ran to her room and saw Andy's parents beside Andy. "Sam." Amy spotted me, Andy looked back at me and pushed me out of the room.
"Go back to Ashley now, Sam." I shook my head and pushed right past him to see my baby in the bed. She was so young, she was only one.
My precious little angel, how could this be happening? I couldn't cry, I was too shocked. I'm hurting so much. "Sam." Amy tapped my shoulder but I didn't respond, I just stared down at Kaiyō.
I'm losing the ones I loved the most...