Boom!

Melody's POV

       It was the day after the live show and I'm just about to delete the video that I made about a year ago now, I never thought I would delete this video just so people didn't know what my weak point is! I got a text from Niall last night telling me he showed the boys the video as they were all watching our live show, he also told me to delete it.

       "Mel what are you doing?" Kate asked she didn't know I was deleting it yet as she hates to do things like that, that's the main reason we kept going in the first place and why you can still watch every video we've ever made!

       "I'm deleting the video." When I said this she knew exactly what I meant and by the way she reacted she understood why. Before I finally clicked the delete button I decided to look at the comments on it and most of them were still nice ones telling my I saved so many lives but some of them were saying that I should have died and that's when I blew up and decided to make a new video.

       "HEY KATIE I'M MAKING A VIDEO ABOUT THE HATE SO GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW!" I yelled and it echoed through the whole apartment. About 20 seconds later Katie came rushing into the room with a smile on her face as she knew I meant business and didn't care what they said.

     "There's the sister I know!" She said with a smile "Yep and you need to apologise to all the nice subbies before I go on my rant because once I start there is no holding me back!" I said in a serious tone but with a smile on my face too. "Yep defiantly my sis!" she laughed.

       The camera was already set up in my room because that's were we made our last video. I was really angry and ready to blow up on all the haters because putting hate comments on a video saying someone should have died when they attempted suicide is just wrong on so many levels!

Recording: 

       "Hey guys" we said together and gave each other a high-five like normal. At that point I realised that we should probably stop as we've been doing it in everyday life a lot more than we used to.

       Then Katie started to talk  "OK so I was given the job of saying this by sissy over here and that is that this video is not directed at all of you watching this but only the ones how have been sending us hate! So we apologies and the reason I'm saying this is at the moment she" she paused for a second to point at me. "is about to explode to all the people saying stuff about her. I only said her as well I just spent the morning laughing at all of the stuff said about me and about 99.99% of the hate is directed to Mel and she's the one who it's effecting."

       "Thank you, so first of I want to say that any one sending me have and saying stuff about me have broken the law as that is cyber bullying and I hate that because it the cowards way to bully someone, but also I'm disappointed in all the subbies that have said anything bad about me as you should know better!" At this point I was at boiling point.

       "But that's not why I'm making this video, or at least not those reasons." When I said this I got a really strange, shocked and confused look from Kate but she didn't interrupt she just looked at me.

       "The reason I'm making this is because when I looked and the video that I made about a year ago bout what happened to me I saw hate. That's not only one the lowest of low moves but you then went on to send hate emails to the email that I set up to help other people who were going through what I did. That's what this video is about!" When I said this saw Kate's eyes fill with rage.

       "What the hell is wrong with you!? She made that video out of confidence and trust, and what do you go and do? Yeah that's right break it! I know your trolls but that's just wrong!" Kate said this with so much rage and anger it was unbelievable, but the thing that got to me the most was the sound of hurt and be trail in her voice.

      I carried on after rubbing Kate's back to try and comfort her. "How could you? I made that email to help people and try to make them see that life gets better as it goes on and they shouldn't try to end it, but know when ever I go on it all I see are email telling me to end mine. It makes me SICK!" at this point tears were forming in my eyes but I'm not sure if they are angry tears or tears of sadness.

       "You people have no idea what that email has done not only for the people who ask for help but for me. It gave me a reason to keep going and always have a smile on my face. I have been told by so many girls saying I saved their lives and made them smile for the first time in months or even years, and what do you do. Oh yeah, make it almost impossible to do as all I'm reading at the moment is hate. Katie here may be able to laugh it of, but I can't! So stop now. Please!" I paused for a second to wipe away the tears that were about to fall.

       "I understand that you don't like the fact that we're friends with THE ONE DIRECTION but guess what we didn't want to. And my first impression wasn't the best either as I was having a smegging panic attack." I stopped as I could see that Kate wanted to say something.

       "I even called then NO direction as I didn't know who they were. Like we've said before we're Galaxy Defenders not Directioners." She put enforcers on the two fandoms. and carried on "To be honest we've only really heard three of their songs and that's only because Mcfly wrote them, and for those of you who don't know and want to know what they were they are." she paused and looked at me and we both said at the same time. "I want, I would and irresistible." we both smiled at each other.

       "So please stop the hate as it's not just affecting me but it's also affecting all the people I try to help on a daily basis. You don't have to like us but all I have to say is think of it this way we film nearly everything we do on a daily basis so in a way you'll be seeing more 1D than you normally would!" I said this with a smile and Katie laughed at that.

       "Bye guys see you next time!" We ended the video together with a smile and a wave like we always do. when Katie stopped recording we decided that the video didn't need editing so we just plugged the camera into my laptop, went on YouTube and uploaded the video.

       About 5 minutes after uploading the video there was a knock at the door. We both looked at each other before saying in unisin "Who could that be?" we laughed a bit at this and then went to answer the door.

******

A/N So I hope you like this as it's completely different than the original as when I re read it I saw that it was writen really badly. I spent about an hour re writing it and making it from two chapters in to one as it didn't have the same effect. I hope you like it and please leave a comment telling me what you think of it so far as I would love to know! I think that you all desearve a hug for reading this so far so here (>^.^)> HUGS FOR ALL! :)