The Train Ride Part 2

Niall's POV

        We've been on the train for about 2 hours now and nearly everyone has fallen asleep apart me and Melody. We've been talking for a while and it's been really interesting finding more out about where she grew up but also her enthusiasm about a place that didn't really have much going for it. Not my words but her's.

        "OK so your telling me that there is not really anything to see in this town but there's lot?" I asked in real confusion as she had just said something along those lines.

        "Yeah. OK there aren't many historical points apart from Carlisle castle which is one of the best castles standing as it's almost exactly as it was when it was built, or the Tullie House museum and art gallery. But there are so many places that I found along the years where no one really goes so it so peaceful and relaxing to just go there, find somewhere to sit and read, write, draw or just think." She said it with a massive smile on her face. I swear I could look at her smile forever.

        "You have to show me one. It would be great to go somewhere were I won't get much attention you know." As I said this she laughed and I was a bit confused, I must have looked it as well as she explained.

        "I would love to as that is the reason I would go there. Even though back at school I was bullied and I wasn't as popular as I am today, God that sounded big headed, I would still go there to get away from everything." as she said this her smile dimmed a little.

        "Well then, I have one question for you?" As I asked a cheeky grin appered on my face which made her smile brighten again which was exactly what I was hoping for.

        "And what would that be Horan?" She asked this with a cheeky grin and I couldn't help but laugh a little at this.

        "Well Cooper, how are we going to get rid of the noise makers?" When I said this she scrunched up her lip into a thinking pose for about a minute.

       after that said minute she whisper yelled "Eureka!" So she didn't wake the others up and then carried on with the answer. "I'll tell Kate I'm taking you to the my spot as I can't lie to her because she can see right through me as if I was a peace of glass." I nodded as I could understand her. I mean they can talk to each other by looking at each other! "And you can say the same but add in, I feel like I need some time away from the fame for a  little while, you know? So what do you think?" 

        "I think that is a perfect way of getting rid of the loud mouths over here." When I said this she started to laugh which then lead to Louis and Kate waking up.

        "What are you laughing at weirdo?" Katie asked which only made her laugh even louder which then lead to me laughing as well. They just looked at us like we were insane but it also caused the others to wake up as well.

        After we had calmed down a little Melody just said. "Appasalootly nothing, actually." when she said this I swear I heard Harry say 'She's the female version on Niall' to Liam and he nodded and laughed a bit.

        After they had all came around we spent the rest of the train ride finding out what it would be like, well Katie told the others while me and Mel just talked about random things. After that Kate looked at Mel as if to say something that I couldn't understand but somehow she did. She then got her phone out and started playing a song, it took me a while to figure out it was 'She Wants To Be Me' by Busted. I gave her a quizzical look.

        "What. She asked for it." She pointed at Katie who then resorted with "YES, but it's on your phone not mine!" This made us all laugh for a bit and then Mel finally said "Well what can I say, it's a good song." She said this with a proud smile on her face and we ended listening to the whole album.

        When the train came to a stop and we all got out of the train I felt a bit light headed and by the looks of the other lads they did to. Kate and Mel both looked at us all and laughed a bit.

        "That's what you get when you live and go to big industrial city's. You get light headed because the air is purer here as there aren't that many cars or factories and loads, and I mean LOADS, of trees everywhere." Mel said this with a cheeky smile and a little giggle while Kate nodded along. But then they looked at each other as if to say something, but this time I knew what they were saying a they both looked nervous.

Melody' POV

        As soon as we stepped out of the train the nerve hit me and by the look Kate just gave me she felt the same way. It wasn't because we had to speck in front of all our old teachers or talk to a load of people. No it was more due to the fact that we both knew there was a high chance we would run into people that would make my life and try to make hers a hell during school. That scared the shit out of me but also made me proud as I got out of this city while they're still here.

A/N SOOO I'm thinking about adding another chapter today, but I'm not sure if I'll get it done in time so wish me luck. Big hugs to all my lovely little readers! (>^.^)>