Weird

Niall's POV

       So right now I'm trapped in a lift with the boy's and the Cooper sisters! I swear to God if the boys weren't here I would have fangirled a bit. I mean have you seen their videos? their fudging hilarious! I have to say I was a little hurt when Kate said 'no direction', I mean I knew they weren't fans but it still kinda hurt. I have to say though I hated the fact that Harry thought they did make-up videos just because they were girls, but their reaction to it made me want to laugh my head of as they said at the exact same time I held most of it in though.

       "Guys is it OK if we vlog for a bit as we kinda need to otherwise there's gonna be a massive gap in our vlog?" as soon as she said this I  could see the hope in her eyes and the shock in Kate's, I think she must have forgotten about their vlog completely given the situation we were in. "Of course you can." when Liam said this I could see the relief wash over both of them. As soon as he said yes Katie pulled out their camera and started filming.

        "So since we last filmed we've got to the studio but then sadly got trapped in a lift." Melody said this with ease as if she wasn't being watched by five people she had just met. After she finished I got a nudge from Louis and I knew what he wanted us all to do!

      "And they also me One direction!" as soon as we said this Katie pointed the camera at us, and they both burst out laughing, but quickly recovered so they could explain.

       "OK just so you guys don't freak out on us I think we should explain. Just as the lift was about to close 5 lads yelled 'HOLD THE DOOR' and as you know we hate it when people completely ignore when we ask we held it. As our channel goes by the saying 'do on to others as you would have done on to you." she paused for a second and then Katie said. "God I hate Mr foster for saying that every week in form!" that made Melody laugh but like a true professional carry on "So what I think happened is the lift was too heavy and stopped as it couldn't take it!" she said the last bit with a frown until Katie said "So basically what happened to Mel's back when we were moving into our apartment!" she said this with a cheeky smile and all of us burst out laughing. Then Katie stopped recording and put the camera away.

       I have to say that Melody looked even more beautiful in person than she did in her videos, which I didn't think was possible. I guess my secret crush on her has got even bigger.

Melody's POV

       When we finished filming they were looking at us and I have to admit it was kinda scary! "OK can you please tell me why your starring at us like we have seven heads?" Great Kate asked exactly what she thought, I knew I should have said something as she isn't as delicate as me with things like this.

       "Sorry, its just only Niall watches your videos so we don't know what happened to your back." Zayn said this and it made me laugh a little. "You could of just asked you know, basically when we moved into our apartment here in London I lifted what felt like the heaviest things in the world and pulled a muscle in my back which made me paralysed for about a week and a half."  when I said this Katie and Niall laughed and the others looked at them like they were going to kill them.

       "It wasn't even a fiftht of her book collection!" As Katie said this her and Niall laughed even more while the others just sniggered "It's not funny!" I tried to sound serious but I failed as I started laughing at my own stupid addiction.

       We stayed in the life for another 10 minutes before Alex came with help and got out. We got to know each other a bit more and even got their numbers because and I quote 'It was nice to meet some girls who didn't fan girl over us.' It was nice to talk to them even though we aren't fans as we never really met people who weren't YouTuber's.

       The rest of the day we were in the studio with Alex. Vloged a few silly bits here and there. We then went home where we finished the vlog, and did the normal editing routine which last about 2 hours. we had dinner after which I had to make as we didn't want to order as we had done that nearly everyday last week. Then we finally went to sleep at around midnight like normal.

       while I was in bed I couldn't help but think about Niall and how cute he was, but the thing that shocked me the most was he knew who we were, because he's famous, famous while me and Kate are just YouTube famous. I have to admit I did listen to a lot more One Direction than Katie knew and Niall had to be my favourite as his voice was just beautiful.

A/N The quote I used in this video is actually what my form tutor! He tells us all the time and I have to say I live by as it makes perfect sense to me! I hope you like this as it is my first 1D fanfic and I really don't know much about 1D so I would love for you to tell me some facts about them I could use! Also if you haven't already please listen to The way we were by Carrie Fletcher or ItsWayPastMyBedTime as it's beautiful and I love it so much! It's also perfect for the new year!  :) *Hugs* (>^.^)>