Chapter 2

L U K E ' S P . O . V

My friends laughed at the boy who had fallen down. I wanted to just choke each and everyone of them and show them the pain. But I didn't . Not even did I say one word. I feel horrible.

As we were walking to out new classes I noticed someone that was in there as well. The boy. I never got to know his name really but I guess we wouldn't be talking any time soon right?

The teacher gave everyone an assigned seat , I patiently waited considering he would call me close to last. "Luke Hemmings,"Mr Fowler said "Please take a seat right beside Michael Clifford.

"Who is that?" Mr Fowler started pointing around the room and I glanced the direction it was going, it was that boy again! I didn't mind sitting there. I walked over to my seat and sat down. I gave a little smile to Michael, and he sorta did the same back, like a "fake" one.

"Now class, if you see on your tables you may see a two papers. If not please come get one. You will be answering some questions about yourself, and turning them straight into me. Can't wait to get to know each an everyone of you as well as you all getting to know each other." It seemed as if the man rambled on forever, I saw that Michael was just fidgeting around with his pencil, like he didn't want to answer a question. I shook my head to get my to stop wondering what he was doing and minding my own business.

M I C H A E L ' S P.O.V

Ugh. Luke, the one I bumped into in the hallway is in my class, and now he has to sit by me? How worse can this get. He probably hates me! I blanked out every word everyone was saying and filled my mind with my own thoughts. The last thing I heard was something about a stupid paper. I grabbed the paper and read "1.) What is your favorite color?"

Red and Black.

Soon the easy questions were done and it got harder for me to answer. "What makes you happy"

Lately nothing makes me happy, I'm such a failure that it's ridiculous. Finally I just wrote "thinking about being perfect..." I felt a cold, slow tear starting to glide down my face, I stoop up violently and ran out of the room , even out of that building.

L U K E ' S P . O . V

I was just about to finish the questions until I heard Michael stand up fast and loud as almost of he was mad. I watched him run out of the room and as he ran something wet landed on my paper , a tear. Did I do something to him? I just need to find out.

*Oohh hey guys! I hope people like this? Uhm if you do vote. I'm not sure if this was good but oh well. ILYSM❤️*