Chapter 11

✖🚫WARNING: Sexual Content.🚫✖

M i c h a e l ' s P.O.V

I grabbed Luke's hand and guided him to the bedroom where I knew things were getting kind of heated.

"I want you now" I whisper in his ear.

We take our shirts off but not our pants. We wrap our arms around each other and start kissing once again, but with the sexual feeling.

Luke grabs my pants and slowly lowers them teasing me. Soon I was just in my boxers, where he could see my hard on. Luke took his off as well and at this point I just really wanted him, he's just teasing me so bad right now.

I want to be the want to have the force now, I want to be the controller at this point. I push Luke down on the bed and force his boxers off. I grab some lube that I had found near the corner and I put it on him myself. I start rubbing him up and down. He starts to let out simple but more of the "wanting more" moans. I bit my lip at the sound that turned me on even more.

"Why don't you feel this feeling" Luke winks at me.

He grabs the lube as well and starts rubbing me up and down with it. His hands are strong but still feel so innocent, & bad. He's a mixture of everything which I love. Moans slip from my lips but I just couldn't help it, I tried to be the dominant one but it's not stoping me.

Soon it was just an intense make out session, out fingers intertwined with each others hairs making it messy and sweaty. "Are you ready" I whisper close to his lips.

"y-yes" he pants as if he couldn't wait anymore.

I turn him around and before we both even knew it I was inside him. All we heard was our grunts and moans e scraping each others mouth. I soon sped up my sped making us both pant harder. I'm just not going to let him get away with this, I grab his member and stroke that as well. The thrusts were getting more sloppy each time.

"I think I'm gunna..." Before I knew it he reached his climax. Wasn't long until I had reached mine. We fell on the bed right beside each other as we were still panting pretty hard.

I grab Luke's hand and he grabs mine. We stare into eachother a eyes and just smile. It was almost as if we were just saying "I truly love you" with facial expressions.

We soon got dressed, but I will remember this.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Woahh , 1.9k and I'm so close to 2k ! This means a lot. I know it's not the best but I'm trying guys(: 💕 And yes, Muke just had a little sex scene didn't they. If you want to find out what happens next I guess you'll have to vote & comment for some more! Thank you, you all are perfect.💋