Chapter 10

L u k e ' s P.O.V

That moment as I tripped and fell on top of Michael and our lips colliding was like the moment when the sunset hitting the ocean and shining the first moment of the day, like explosions on the Fourth of July.

I could go on forever about the excitement it gave me. My feelings towards him doesn't mean he feels the same towards me.

I just feel a little bit angry and embarrassed at the moment.

I hope Michael knows that I care for him truly and there was no way in the world I was going to let him harm himself again. Even if it takes speaking the truth.

"U-hm Michael?" I hesitate to say.
"Yeah?"

"Michael, first I'm sorry for like tripping on you and other stuff, but most importantly I have a secret.

I begin to lift up my pants leg, and I could just hear a gasp from him.

"I used to harm myself too."

"Oh Luke, I never knew. You're literally perfect! You could get anyone to date, perfect smile, perfect life."

I stopped him as I soon saw his eyes getting watery.

"Michael, please don't cry. You're working yourself and you'll get an anxiety attack. Trust me, I know the feeling. I'm not perfect. I just had things I wanted to change and I did. Everyone is perfect in their own way and the things people say if their opinion. The words that people have said stabs you in the back even when things might have been done 1 year, 1 week, or even 1 day. It doesn't change the fact that..."

Michael leans in for a hug. I wrap my arms around him for safety and warmth.

He lifts his head back up and we look into each others eyes. I smile at him, and he does the same back. Our arms still holding on to each other.

I felt the motion of us moving closer and closer to each other, my heart was racing and skipping a beat every time he just stared into my eyes.

Our lips had soon been collided together like they were meant to be touching. I couldn't describe the feeling of this, I knew this time it wasn't an accident. It meant something.

Michael smirked and opened his eyes, our lips still connected. He leaned me back onto the couch and was soon on top of me.
"Can we go to the room"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Woahhhhh! 1.6k ? You don't understand how happy I am. You all reading are perfect & ILYSM ! Comment & vote if you would like to see what happens in this next chapter ... ;) ❤️