Chapter 12

L u k e's P.O.V

I feel asleep in Michaels bed last night and it was already the next morning , Sunday morning. I noticed it was about 12:00 P.M and Michael must have already woken up because he wasn't next to me.

All I could here was the noises of the birds outside, and the sun shining the the creases of the window. That's wasn't the only noise. I heard faint singing coming from the other room.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am"

Michael.

I slowly top toe to the other room and see him stunning his guitar on a bed by the window.

*knock knock*

He looks over at me

"Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He spoke.

"Your fine Michael"I laugh
"But you never told me you liked singing? Your quote good actually. At both the guitar and your vocals"

Michael blushes.

I can't help but smile.

"Well, I'm going to eat some breakfast. Did you already eat?"

"I'm good" he smiles.

I smile back.

I start walking away but something jut does not seem right. I never see him eat breakfast, lunch or dinner.
"Why don't I ever see you eat Michael?"

He pauses for a moment then starts to speak again. "What do you mean! Gosh!!"

He starts getting louder over one simple question, but I just don't understand.

"What I mean is that I'm kind of worried right now"

"Luke, I just... I'm broke Luke."

He finally came and told me how he feels. He had a look in his eyes saying "help me" and tears filling up in his eyes.

"Michael, I know but you got to understand that things like cutting yourself isn't an option, that can cause serious damage..."

"I know. But that's not the only way I'm hurting myself." He gulps.
"I'm just trying to get at least a little thinner so that I'm not really fat and stuff, I just hope it would make me more attractive"

"No Michael please , please don't starve yourself. Don't make yourself throw up. Don't get to the point where you can really just be lifeless. Don't let me loose you like this! I didn't know you actually thought THIS bad about yourself. I'm just sorry it didn't realize. I would have stopped you right from the start."

"Calm down Luke" Michael laughs at me.

M i c h a e l'S P.O.V

He's right. I am causing serious harm to myself, but it will all be worth it once I get to how small I would like to be.

"I weight 100 llbs and that's just sickening to me."

Luke looks up once again with worry in his eyes.

"Michael, you don't understand. My cousin Weighs that much, and she is 12! It's a mental disorder to where you think that you are about 2 or 3X bigger than what you really are."

We both lean in for a hug and Luke pats my back.

"I'll try."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Thank you to everyone that is reading this fanfic! I love you all. You all are beautiful and just amazing. Btw I can't wait cause it's one month till my B-DAYY , March 30th💕 anyways, Vote & Comment if you would like to see me.

Also comment and tell me if there should be a part where they meet Calum and Ashton. ?