Chapter 6

M i c h a e l ' s P.O.V

My eyes squinted opened and I knew I wasn't at my house. The last thing I remembered was being picked up from Luke and and taken to his house. I hear footsteps walking towards me, it was Luke. He had a huge smile and which I just had to smile back.

"Well, look who's up" he chuckled

"What exactly happened yesterday" I asked curiously

"Well, let's just say your dad was literally about to kill you!"

I looked away and then back at him.

"Oh" I say, like I really didn't have a clue.

I wasn't really in the mood to eat anything, my body already hurts terribly and I just can't take it.

"I told my parents about what's happening to you and I just want to make sure that you're safe so u-uh, we are letting you stay in out extra house behind our real house. I always told them it wold never come in handy but in this situation I'm wrong I guess" he mentioned.

"Oh, thank you so much. But how will I ever get my things?"

"Don't worry" he smiled and walked out of the room.

*next day*

L u k e ' s P.O.V

I walked on to the living room where Michael had been at and checked up on him.

"You good?" I ask.

"Yes, thanks.." He replied.

"Well, Imma go out with a couple of my frineds so uhm you can stay here and eat whatever you want and do ya know, whatever."

"Okay"

I walked out and drove off.

M i c h a e l ' S P.O.V

I snarled at the word. Eat.

I knew if I eat whatever I will just get fat so I just deny whatever people try to give me. I'm the kind of person that listens to whatever and does whatever people say because I don't like getting hurt. But as you can tell it's not much luck.

Lifting my head up from the silence I knew it was time. Being alone in the house , even though it was not his home.

I ran to the restroom and punched myself in the stomach and it came up. I made myself puke once again. I've done this so much I'm literally a pro.

I take a deep breath as a tear falls down my face. I look over at the scale the sat there in the corner and I stepped on it. Looking down I read "101"

Ugh , I need to loose more.

I hear the door start to unlock and a similar voice.

"Michael? Where are you?"

I walked out like nothing ever happened.

Let's just pretend okay?

"Let's work on that project shall we?"

Time goes by and it's time for a break.

"Michael, I have a surprise for ya." Luke states.

"Okay aha" I chuckle.

Luke and I walk out to the backyard and out to the other house. Luke gets the key and slowly unlocks the door.

As the door is opening I'm surprised on what is see.

I see everything that was mine at my old home and now into a new place where I know it will be complete.

"I know it's not perfect but.."

Luke gets cut off from Michael coming in for a hug, almost to the verge of tears. Happy tears to be exact.

"I couldn't be any happier." I say.

We let go and we go sit down a couch that's in the house.

"We have a kitchen there and a lot of movie there! Ohhhh wanna watch one? Please please please?"

Luke pleaded and suggested.

"Hey man, it's your movies, of course" I chuckle.

Luke puts in the movie Step Brother and pops some popcorn before her sits down on the couch with pillows and covers. The couch wasn't that big so we were literally kind of cuddling.

I'm not complaining.

L u k e ' s P.O.V

"It's not that perfect but.." I get interrupted from talking by Michael leaning in for a hug. I close my eyes and hug back. I song know if this is what happens when your feeling good, but I felt tingles go throughout my body, as if the world just stopped and I could only breath if I touched him.

*throughout movie*

Before I knew it Michael had quickly drifted to sleep. His head Leaning on my shoulder.

I've never felt this way towards a guy before. It's just even though I haven't known about his personality for that long, it's seems as if it's been decades.

Wouldn't that be a story to tell.

"The most popular student at school, Luke Hemmings,is gay, and has feelings for that quiet boy, Michael Clifford."