Chapter 1

"Come on!  There's a cute guy over there!"

That's Sabrina, she my friend, well not really, but shes the only one who will put up with me.  The thing is, she has to, without me, shes just a normal girl, but when I'm being all 'ugly' beside her, she looks amazing.  Well, compared to me.  I know what you're thinking.  'I would slap that firetrucking bitch across the face!'.  Well, I would too, if she wasn't my only friend.  We did hang out after school, but only if she was going to the mall, or somthing similar.  Sometimes, I just wish something bad would happen to her.  I mean, I used to believe in karma, but as far as I can see, nothin has come back to kick her in the ass. 

After a while of her flirting like there's no tomorrow, she got all the guy's numbers, and all of them now fighting over her.  Sometimes, she just disgusts me, but at the same time, I'm jealous.  She gets attention, and loving caring people.  And what to I get?  People whispering behind my back, weird looks, people wanting me to die.  That's what I have to deal with everyday.

We were walking home and Sabrina's phone started to ring, but she didn't answer it right away.

"Um.. you going to get that?"  I ask her.  "For all you know. that could be a million dollar call."

"A million dollars!  Sweeet!"  She cheers as she answers her phone, after talking for a while, she finally hangs up, and kills my eardrums.  I mean, she screamed a the TOP OF HER LUNGS!

"Wow.. was I right about the million dollars?"  Jeeze.... maybe I'm phycic or something.

"Even better!  I just one two tickets to the Marianas Trench concert!  EEP!"  She squealed.

"Who are they?"  I ask.

Her mouth dropped open.  She grabbed my wrist and pulled my into her house, up to her computer.  She types in 'Marianas Trench' into google images. 

"Marianas Trench, for your information, is the most talented, inspirational and cutest band ever!"  She pronounced the word 'cute' like 'cAute'.

"Um.. so.. am I going with you?"  I ask, expecting the answer to be no.

"Of course!"  She replies, maybe this will be fun after all.

"Really?!"

"Yea!  I need you to make me look good in front of the band!"

Maybe this wont be fun after all....