Chapter 5

What's up people of wattpad?! sorry for the late update, but I finally did sooooo ENJOY!!

Violet's P.O.V*******************************************************************************************************

     "Violet, you're the legendary spirit dragon."

     As Jared said those words I stared at him in shock before I burst into a fit of laughter. "...Me.... the spirit dragon..... legendary?!" I managed to gasp out in between my laughs. He just nodded. I took one glance at his serious face  and instantly sobered up. "But I can't be. There's nothing amazing or legendary about me. Sure, I can shift into a huge freaking dragon but others can too, along with some wolves! I'm nothing special!" I argued with him.

     He just shook his head and explained it to me. "Violet, there's obviously something special about you. You're the strongest, most kind hearted girl I know. You've survived so much and obviously the fates think so too. They picked you for a reason and you just need to embrace your title." he had a good point so I juts sighed and nodded, giving in. He grinned at me and led me back to the others.

     All of us were sitting around the fire I had made when we heard some growls. I jumped up and spun around, coming face to face with at least ten wolves, definitely weres. I instantly went into protect mode and ran over to the women and children. I got two of the men and Courtney to guard them while the rest fought. I went up to the front with Blaze and Jared, letting our dragon spirits through a little bit. The men shifted into their wolves and stood tall behind us, ready to defend. They snarled at, who I assumed to be Carter's men, and they snarled back. We took that as a sign to attack so I looked over and nodded to my brothers. They nodded back, understanding me, and brought their claws out. I saw the other side's eyes widen in surprise and confusion with a hint of fear before covering it up. I saw one in the back try to leave but I growled at him, causing him to whimper and come back. I grinned at them before letting out a thunderous rawr and charging at them. Everyone else followed and Carter's men charged at us. I lunged at the first one I saw and clawed at his side. He fell down , still alive as I had ordered not to kill them, and I went to the next one.

     One by one, they all fell. Once they shifted, all of them were bloody but slowly healing. "Go back to your Alpha. Tell him not to attack us again or we will kill. Leave us now."  They whimpered back and nodded with their heads down before heading out of the valley. Just as the last one was about to leave, I stopped him, noticing he went to my school and was one of my bullies but probably didn't recognize me. I told him one last thing before he scurried out in fear.

     "Tell Carter that the old Violet's gone and the new one's looking for revenge." I said with a sinister smirk.

Jonathan's P.O.V (The last wolf)******************************************************************************

     Carter had sent us out, probably not expecting what we experienced. All of us were limping, bloodied and bruised when the girl called after me. I saw her bright red and purple hair, having a sense of familiarity before it was replaced with confusion. 'Who has hair like that? I've never seen it in school, other than that girl Violet....' I shook my head no before turning to her. She smirked at me before saying "Tell Carter that the old Violet's gone and the new one's looking for revenge" I gulped at her before I quickly nodded and ran away, anxious to get back to my group.

     When I did manage to get back to them , I whistled to get their attention. "That girl is Violet. What the actual fuck is she?" I asked them. I heard various questions and statements before one caught my attention.

     "Why did she have claws? Those things are lethal, look what she did to my side with those things!" He pulled up his shirt to show us all three deep, nasty looking gashes covered in dry blood. I winced just at the sight of it before other pulled up their shirts or sorts, noticing the same thing.

     "All of them are really deep, not even our go that deep if we dig them in. How did they do that? We need to know. Obviously their some kind of shifter so I suggest we tell Alpha Carter then do some research on shifters." I told them. All of us agreed just as we came to the pack house. Alpha Carter was there standing on the front steps before walking over to us.

    "What happened?" he demanded. I explained to him everything from when we arrived to what she told me. He started to shake and I sensed he was going to shift so I backed away before telling him what I had come up with. He nodded before walking stiffly into the forest. We heard his bones cracking, indicating he had shifted so we all went to the pack's library. From there we went to the shifter section and started looking.

     After many, many hours of looking someone had finally found something. The book was about rare shifters. It was rather thick so we all just decided to gather at a table and look over its table of contents before deciding to look at a section.

      A while later we had lowered it down to alligator/ crocodile shifters and dragon shifters. When we read it said alligator and crocodile shifters were nearly extinct. But they lived in hotter, muggy areas, such as swampy areas. They normally had brown hair with green eyes and naturally pointed teeth. Dragon shifters were also almost extinct, it said their were now only four left in the world because of hunting. It also said they could live anywhere. Dragon shifters had naturally bright colored hair and eyes. They also shift at eighteen. So that would explain Violet's odd hair and eyes, also her scent after her eighteenth birthday. After coming to conclusion I slammed to book shut before looking up at all the curios eyes that we pointed at me. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed before telling them.

     "Guys, Violet is a dragon shifter. one of the last in the world."

*********************************************************************************************************************

     Good I hope! Getting exciting isn't it? Violet's going to get in some trouble soon so keep reading my majestic unicorns!!! And beware of killer gummy worms!!

                                 Farewell!!!! :)