Happy Birthday Alisha!

I hear footsteps come into my room.
"Ali wake up." I hear someone whisper
"Go away!" I whisper shouted back
"Get up..." They rocked me back and forth and sides.
I feel two pairs of hand on my sides again.
"Ali! GET UP" one shouted.
"AAAAHHH IM UP OK JESUS CHRIST!" I sit up in bed rubbing my eyes.
Should've known, Capron and Corey were over, last night they filmed a vid with Jake and his bestie at the tempest place.

"happy birthday darling!" My auntie can in and hugged me.
"Awww thanks auntie." I smiled.
"Hey my best friends Capron, Corey and Tanner are coming, well Capron and Corey are already here soooooo...." Jake said with a cheesy grin as my auntie went out of the room.
I got out of bed and hugged Jake.
"Morning to you too." I said sarcastically and laughed as I went out of my bedroom.
"Also what are you up to?" I asked
The boys followed me and flopped on the couch. "nothing" Corey said.
I got fruit loops and sat on the kitchen bench watching the tv show the boys were watching.
"Ali! We have chairs! Get you butt of the bench and your feet as well." My auntie growled.
Jake and his friends started to giggle, I put my fruit loops down and jumped off the bench and flicked Jakes ear.
"Owwwwwwwwwwww" he whined.
" yea shut the hell up next time and it won't happen." I snickered at him.
I sit down in the seat and hear a knock from the front door, possibly Tanner or something...
"COME IN" I hear Jake yell.
The front swings open and a bag is placed near my feet.
"Hey Ali" I hear the voice say, I just threw my left hand up and wavedNd continued to eat. I finished and went to my room, I closed my door and about five seconds later I'm lifted onto somebody's shoulders.
"JAKE PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed as he carried me into his room.
"JAKE THIS ISNT FUNNY!!" I screamed again as I'm flopped onto the bed.
"God I think I'm deaf!" Capron said as he laughed at me.
"Ha ha!" I said sarcastically.
I feel like more people are here I stand up and see Tanner and Corey on the bed smiling at me. I smiled at them and walked out, someone grabs my waist.
"Oh no you don't!" I heard a familiar voice, I spun around to see Tanner.
I squealed as he lifted me onto his shoulders.
"tanner stop! Put me down!" I said laughing.
"Happy birthday Ali!" He shouted and they chucked me out of Jakes room.
"Nice to see you too Jake..." I sighed, I was really hoping that Jake and I could do something today with my Auntie, but no he has friends I over like always.