Boo Ya

And I ran inside took off my boot and jumped outside and jumped on Tanners back.
"Oosh! Ali?! Where is your boot?!" He said smiling.
"MY DOCTOR SAID ITS HEALED AND I CAN TAKE IT OFF!!!" I said happily.
"Great now you can show Wyatt, Corey, Tanner, Capron your gymnastics skillzzzzzzz" said Jake as a hipster.

I go up and do a round off backflip, front flip, aerial, back tuck, handstand flip over, bridge, bridge on the trampoline and flip off.
I was puffed and the boys were trying the trampoline trick that they loved the most.
I went inside and got some bottle of water, I dared the boys to see if I could chug the whole thing in one go.
"YEA ALI!" They screamed as I did. I finished and ran inside and back out again.
"MY TEETH ARE ON FIRE REPEAT MY TEETH. ARE. ON. FIRE.!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and screamed.
The boys laughed their heads off and we went inside since it was dark out, we all got on the couch except me and Tanner, me and Tanner sat on the floor in the beanbags cuddled up next to each other, me and tanner shared a large popcorn and the boys shared a Jumbo.
We watched horror movies since me and Tanner voted most, Corey wanted romance, Jake wanted action and Wyatt wanted mystery, but we won.