Cutey pututey

I got up, brushed my hair, did my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I got out of the bathroom and put on my bikini.

I went out of my room and walked outside to the boys playing around tagging each other with Tanners crutches

They looked over at me as they heard the patio door shut.
"Woot Wooh" whistled Jake.
"Shut up Jacob Angeles..." I said going to the gate that leads to the beach.
"I'm meeting Blake, bye guysssssssssss" I said while walking away.... I turned around and saw Tanner checking me out.

******Tanners P.O.V******
I heard the patio door shut and out come a hot looking girl, Alisha. The one I've wanted since I first ever saw her on the bench eating cereal and the getting off as her auntie waved at me to knock.
"Ooooooowwwww" I heard Jake whine then I knocked and Jake said come in, I glanced at Ali and then I've had a major crush on her.
But when we all moved out and lived in a apartment together on the bottom floor, we hardly see her bcz of Blake.
Blake Davis Rodriguez. Me and Jake have never trusted him, he got expelled from three schools and in grade nine his last year b4 moving out, a rumour started that he'd been sleeping around with other girls, and we know he is up to something the way he smiles at her... He must be two timing or even four timing....

*******Alisha P.O.V******
I saw Blake and hugged him. He whirled me around a pin circles and kissed my cheek.
"Hey beautiful girl!" He said walking back and admiring my bod.
I laughed and layer my towel down. I pushed him into the water and he screamed and pulled me in with him.
"Aaaahhhh!" I cutely scream as my hair was wet.
"YOU PIG NOW IM GONNA SUNBAKE. HMMMPPHH" I stuck my nose in the air a layer down on my towel admiring the spring warmth on my tan body.

After three hours at the beach with sand on my body and sea salt in my hair, I walked to the yard to see the boys having a play fight, Wyatt say me and tackled me to the ground.
"Wyatt!!! Get off!!!!" I scream
I hear Tanner say get off her.
I look up to see black clouds and it starts raining.

I got a text from Blake when I sat down in the patio
💞: Babe I'm soooo sorry, we've been together for a month but...
👼: Hey what's wrong Bae?
💞: don't call me that no longer...
👼What why,??
💞: I'm done... Your not a good girlfriend I've been sleeping with other girls... Hahaha
👼: Alisha has ended the conversation with 💞Baby Blakey

I start to feel tears and one escapes my eyes and goes onto my soft hot cheeks.
I feel Jakes lips lightly peck my forehead.
"Ali what's wrong??"  He said
"I...."

****************************************************************************************************************
HAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER ONCE MORE!!!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Like

Yea bye guys!!!