What the....

I came home the next day to squealing and screams, Corey, Wyatt, Jake and Tanner were doing a dare video.
Jake noticed me standing on the porch door.
"Ali! Get over here!!" He yelled!
The boys looked over at me smiling.
"Nah I'm good." I said trying not to look at Tanner.
I was in the kitchen when warm arms wrapped around my waist.
"Jake get off." I said glaring down and my OJ.
"I ain't Jake." I heard Tanners voice and spun around and pushed him off me. I ran up stairs ditching tanner.
"Hey Jake. What's up with you Cousin?" Asked tanner looking up at my balcony I was sitting on watching the boys.
"I don't know, leave her, maybe she's on her Period." He laughed. I threw a grape at his head.
"Heyyyy! I see you!" He laughed climbing up the vines next to my balcony, Iran into my room and locked the door.
He laughed and climbed threw the window.
"Boo!" He yelled I screamed cutely.
"Ya know, Tanner liked your Laugh. Why did u leave him hanging?"
I couldn't stop from crying at showed him the pic of him and that girl.

Jake started to laugh.
"What?! What could be sooooooooooooooo funny at this time?!" I said slapping his arm.
"That was great editing skills by tanner, that's you and him." He chuckled.
"Ooooohhhhhh" I said wiping the tears away.
"Awwwwwww you look cute when you cry." Wyatt said opening my door followed by Tanner and Corey.
I blushed when Tanner came in and smiled at me.