You Love Me??

**2 days later**
Today I've opened my door and got my scooter out. I've been riding on our street now for 23 minutes and I was getting bored just doing turns.
Jake came out side and looked disgusted.
"Is that ALL you can do?" He said staring at my scooter.
"well ya..." I said looking down.
"Here I'll help you.. So you put one foot back here and one up here..." His voice started to trail off when I saw Tanner in his room staring at this wall filming.
He was talking to his vlogging camera, I started to realise how much I loved Tanner, and never really knew...

"Got that Ali?" Said Jake clocking in my face to see Tanner,
"Ooohhh SOMEONE gotta crush!" Said Jake smiling at me.
"J shut up..." I said blushing and looking down.

After me and Jakes sess outside I walked to tanners door, just as I was about to knock, I heard tanner talking to himself.
"So I'll film when I go out with everyone later byeeee" he said before I heard a snap of his camera turning off. I heard his bed squeak and a loud exhale from his room as he layer down.
"Come on Tanner, stop being such a clutz. You like her, you need her, she's distracting you and your treating her like a idiot and she hates me now so there's no point!" He said.
"I love her..." He said.
I was shocked I smiled. I didn't know what I feeling, I opened the door and put a calm face on.
"You like me, no love me now?" I said, exiting after my words.
"Wait Alish-" I closed the door on him and smiled, I went to my balcony and ran on the spot with excitement.
"Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk" I squealed quietly.