Moon boot

I woke up in my comfy double bed and got up, it has been official four days with the moon boot, believe it or not, the glass was so bad that brushing came up and a broken ankle because I put pressure when they glass was in my foot.
I opened my door and it was silent, I looked over the railing at saw Tanner and Wyatt laughing at a video.
"morning." I chirped as I walked up behind them.
"Hey Ali!" Said Tanner
Wyatt spun around and smiled at me, "heyyyyyy" he chirped back. I pushed his head and smiled.

*7 hours later (she woke up at 6:43 a.m)*
"Oooiii!" Said the employee, me and Tanner and Wyatt were at Walmart messing around, I got the trolley thingy and just rolled around in it.
We just got in trouble and we were told to quit it, I said ok and laughed as she walked away.
"They see me rolling they hatin!" I sang as I passed the boys.
They laughed and followed me, "ooohhhh! I got a good song!" I said.
"Oh yea sing it!" Clapped Tanner walking backwards.
"ok, it goes like this, 'Rolling down the street in my new Lamborghini, they all me look at me but I don't really caree as long as they gimme!" I rapped.
"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh" I said Wyatt putting his hand above his mouth and hand in the air.

We got out of Walmart and headed back to Jake's.
Jake and Corey and Capron were in the back doing flips, I got a text from the doctor saying I could take my boot off. I smiled and....

****************************************************************************************************************
CLIFF HANGER
GOT U
ITS IN NEXT CHAPTER
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE