Shadow at the Window

Mckenzie texted me at 10:30 p.m asking me if I wanted to go shopping, I said ok and put my phone down I realised I was in the living room. I forgot that we watched movies last night with the boys. I got up quietly and walked yo kitchen to get water.
I was walking out when I heard a noise, I looked by the window and saw a shadow, I screamed and dropped my glass waking up Tanner and Wyatt, the others kept sleeping.
"ALI!" Said Wyatt, looking for me.
"Ali are u ok?!" Asked Tanned finding me first then Wyatt.
"T-t-there was something at the wind-d-dow." I said puffed out, Tanner and Wyatt grabbed onto me and tried to walk me to the porch but I screamed in pain.
Jake and Corey finally woke up and turned the lights on, Corey stood back pointing at the floor.
"ALI YOUR BLEEDING!!" Screamed Jake.
I felt being picked up bridal style by Tanner.
Wyatt looked down and saw the problem, "Jake, Tanner, Corey!" He screamed then the boys ran back out again with ice packes and bandages.
When I dropped the glass, a piece of glass sliced through my foot (not all the way just about 1 inch)
I felt as if I was gonna pass out just looking at it, everything was spinning and going blurry...
"Tann-" i said being cut off as I passed out.

I woke up in a hospital, Wyatt, Tanner, Jake and Corey and Capron were outside talking to each other looking worried, Capron looked in and saw me awake.
"GUYS...SHES...UP..."  He said while tapping everyone's shoulder.
I was next swarmed by the boys.
A nurse came in and gave pain killers and let me go home with a cast on my foot and crutches.