Imagine #32

You guys are so lucky I love you and feel extremely guilty for not being around. I've been caught up with other things and have been neglecting you guys. I love you guys so much. Please always remember that.

C/N was making it very hard to keep your attention on the movie he insisted on watching with you. He was a mere inches away from you. You could feel his body heat radiating off of him. And it didn't help that every time something funny happened he would look in your direction and laugh. Oh his laugh was the best sound you'd ever heard.

"Oh wait for this part," he said poking your arm.

You looked over at him and he was smiling like a little kid. His whole face, was so concentrated yet he seemed so happy. You didn't think he would notice because of how concentrated he was, so you leaned over and placed a quick kiss to his cheek.

C/N inhaled sharply. He reached for the remote and pushed pause.

"Did you just kiss my cheek?" he asked you, placing a hand over the spot where you kissed him.

A slight blush filled your cheeks as you smiled at him shyly.

"I mean it was just a kiss," you tried to brush it off.

C/N scooted a little bit closer to you.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hey we should get back to the movie," you suggested.

You tried to reach for the remote but he pushed it away.

"Cmon C/N you're being ridiculous," you sighed,"Let's just watch the movie and pretended that didn't just happen."

He stared at you, studying your face. His gaze started with staring into your eyes, ending with him longingly staring at your lips.

"You kissed me," C/N said.

He scooted closer to you. You two now had your noses touching.

"And you missed," your eyes widened as C/N moved to press his lips to yours.

You stared at him as he kissed you with his eyes closed. He then pulled away smiling.

"Well wow," you said, completely confused.

He smiled at you, and you felt your whole entire being melt.

"I loved that but that was awkward," you started to laugh, "My eyes were wide open."

You guys began to laugh at the awkward situation.

"I tried to be all romantic and cute but then you get scared and keep your eyes wide open," C/N said as he began to mess with a piece of your hair.

"Well the thought itself was cute," you replied.

C/an stopped playing with your hair and leaned in until he was a mere inches from your lips.

"This should've been our first kiss," he mumbled as his lips touched yours.

Your eyes shut and you ran your fingers through his hair. You two pulled away just enough for you two to gaze at each other.

"Both kisses were great," you smiled.

He leaned to place a kiss on your nose.

"Just kissing you is great in general," he placed another kiss to your nose.

Short? I know. Rushed? Not really. Good? My writing is good in general *clicks tongue* I'm feeling confident tonight. I'm happy and smiley and just all good. Damn. Just, I'm in a good place right now. It's shocking. I love you guys. I love him. I low-key love life right now. Stay happy, stay strong. Smile. Laugh. Love. All The Love-K