Chapter 6: New Questions

I told them everything. Every single thing about what my father did to me and how it was my fault my mother died. They all had tears in their eyes when I showed them the scar on my stomach. Louis and Niall practically jumped on me. Crying so hard.

"Sel," Zayn called out. I looked at him and saw him look at everyone else. They all nodded except Perrie who was still standing there.

"Perrie, can I please talk to Selena," he said. She sighed but nodded. She gave me a tight hug, after saying I'm sorry.

Once she left Zayn quickly wrapped his arms around me. He squeezed me till I could no longer breathe.

"I broke a promise. I told you...myself that nothing will ever hurt you again but something already did," he said and traced his fingers on my scars. I flinched, it hurt like hell. He grabbed my forearm and pressed his lips to my scars. My eyes widen at the contact. Bombs that were filled with butterflies fired everywhere. He kissed all of my scars. Tracing them with his lips.

"Sel, stay with me, I'll keep you safe," he said.

"Really? You'll let me stay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" he frowned at me.

"But Perrie," I murmur. He sighed.

"You're my bestfriend. I have to keep you safe," he said. I nodded."Go pack, we're leaving today," he said and gave me a small peck on the cheek. I blushed and nodded. I went to my closet and shoved my clothes in the suitcase.

"Okay, I told everyone you're coming to stay with us. Emma is coming too," he said. I nodded."And you're getting a new phone. In case your father tracks you're phone," he said.

"But I don't have money," I said. I was ashamed.

"I'll pay," he said.

"But-" he cut me off.

"No buts, now come on," he smiled at me. I nodded, we went downstairs and then to their flat. I was sharing my room with Zayn. Perrie looked really mad but when she saw my expression when they were talking about my dad she calmed down. Does she not hate me anymore?

I was so tired from everything today. Then I realized something. We all were suppose to go to the club today. I didn't want to mention it because I was to exhausted to talk. My mind shut down along with my body and I was into a dreamless sleep.

I felt arms carrying me somewhere. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn holding me and opening the door to his bedroom. He layed me down on the bed. I stared at him.

"I don't wanna sleep in jeans," I whined. He chuckled and got his t-shirt.

"Wear this," he threw the t-shirt at me. It landed on my face and I heard him giggle. The sound made something warm up in my core.

"Turn around. I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom," I said.

He obeyed and I changed from my shirt and jeans to his t-shirt. It was comfortable and I felt like passing out any second now.

"Okay, you can look," I said.

"Are we gonna share the bed?" he asked. I nodded, but in my mind I was screaming 'No, my feelings for you will grow' "Do you mind if I sleep shirtless?" he asked.

Yes! I do mind or I will never stop staring at you.

"No, now sleep because I'm tired," I yawned and layed down. I did it because I didn't want to see him shirtless even though the other part of me was screaming to look at him.

The lights turned off and I felt him slip into the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. My heart was beating fast against my chest.