Chapter 10

***Blake's POV***

I pulled into my parents' driveway and turned off the engine.

I stepped out of the car and grabbed my bag of stuff.

I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

I heard light footsteps coming towards the door so I rang it a few more times, just to annoy my mother.

"Oi! I know it's you, Blake!" I heard her voice.

I smirked evilly as she opened the door.

Her dark brown hair was pulled into a side braid with a white beanie to cover her cat ears. She wore a grey cardigan, red jeans, and tan Ugg boots.

She smiled up at me.

She was about 5' 6" and I was about 5' 11".

I hugged her and we walked inside.

"Honey, who was that?" I heard my father yell from the kitchen.

"Who do you think?" I shouted back.

He poked his head out of the doorway and smiled at me.

"Blake!" he beamed.

"Hey, dad," I said, hugging him.

His dirty blonde hair was sticking up in his usual quiff. He wore dark jeans, black vans, and an emerald polo that resembled our matching eyes.

For being 38 years old, my parents looked like they were 20.

"Well, son, we're almost done with dinner, could you and your brother set the table, please?" he said, as he and mom walked back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

"Sure," I said, walking to the living room where I assume Harper is at.

Harper is 6 years older than me and is doing fantastic in life. He's a multi-millionaire pro soccer player and has a beautiful fiancé. Her name is Rosalie and she is a model. She's actually a leopard hybrid herself. I heard that she was in Milan for a show, though.

I walked through the door and saw him sitting on the couch, watching a soccer game, his light brown ears twitching every time the crowd exploded into loud cheers.

I snuck up behind him and pounced on him.

He squealed and we fell off the couch.

I started cackling and he just gave me a What-The-Hell?! look.

We have to go set the table," I said, finally catching my breath and wiping my eyes.

He nodded and pushed his dirty blonde hair out of his green grey eyes.

We walked back into the nice dining room and set the table properly.

-------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, I walked back up to my old room and flopped into my bed.

Suddenly, there was a soft knock at my door.

"It's open!" I shouted, too lazy to get up and answer it.

Harper walked into the blue walled room.

He was wearing his Manchester United SnapBack.

"Mom said that we have company," he said, pointing to the door.

I nodded and got up, pulling on a light blue beanie.

I walked down the large spiral staircase and heard many different sets of voices.

I heard tiny footsteps, so I figured there were children present.

Yay! I love kids!

Wow, that sounded really pedophile-y.... Oops.

As I got closer I heard my father, my mother, another man, another woman, and a slightly familiar sounding voice. But, I couldn't quite place it.

My mom spotted me and beckoned me over to them.

I could just see the couple, who I assume was the parents.

The woman had light brown hair, brown/blue eyes, and was wearing jeans, a blue flannel shirt, and brown boots. The man had darker brown hair, deep brown eyes, and was wearing a sweater, jeans, and converse.

They also had a set of floppy dog ears.

"Oh, Blake! Come meet your Aunt Shelby and Uncle Joe!" my mom called out.

Aunt and Uncle? But they're dogs.....

"K, mom," I replied, entering the living room.

I saw a third person sitting on the couch.

A boy, about my age, he had his parents ears, assumably Rottweiler, maybe Great Dane.

He looked up and I immediately recognized him.

"Anthony?"

A/N: Heyyy!!! Thought I'd end this chapter with a cliffy! And, yes, I did just say that. =P Vote, Comment, and all that Jazz! Hope you liked this chapter! Also, if you have any requests or suggestions, please let me know! You may just see your idea in the book! =D Love ya! <3 <3 <3

This chapter's question is: What's a little known fact about you? Mine is probably that I really enjoy rapping to really fast songs. Yeah, I'm weird... =)