«02»

«Chapter 2 : Seokjin's pretty face»

Author's POV

"Kim Soojin! We are going to be late for school! Now, hurry your ass up!" Seokjin shouted. The said girl came running out fo her room, munching on a piece of plain bread she calls breakfast while busily trying to tie her hair up into a ponytail.

"Lock the door!" Seokjin hollered, leaving the house first.

Both of them walks to school everyday, Seokjin was a year older than Soojin. "Have you done your homework?" Seokjin asked. "Yeah, I did them last night at 2am."

"2am? What have you been doing my little sister, not sleeping at 2am but rushing your homework?" Seokjin glared at her. He was worried for his sister's health and he did not want her to fall sick. "Ehh..." Soojin started to shift her eyes around the surroundings before taking her phone out, "Oh! Look! We are running late!" Trying to avoid her brother's nagging she rushed ahead and dashed into school.

"What..." Seokjin snorted. "Your phone was flipped upside down you brat! Come up with a better lie next time!" Seokjin kicked his leg up into the air, how dare she run away from him, Kim Seokjin a.k.a the handsome flower boy.

"I'm getting revenge tonight, just you wait Kim Soojin!" He shouted.

____________________

Panting, Soojin quickly entered the classroom and took a seat at her desk. She took out her books and started to flip open them.

"Yah, Kim Soojin!"

Soojin turned her body to where the voice was coming from. "Eunsoo?" She called out.

"Would you help me take responsibility for something, you see here's the thing, I forgot to bring my homework and I would like you to pass me your homework and we should exchange places! You did not bring your homework and I did mine." Eunsoo smiled. "Pretty please? Or my parents would slaughter me to death if they find out about this!" Eunsoo clapped her two hands together, pouting as she looked at Soojin with puppy eyes.

Soojin bit her bottom lips, "I...I..." Soojin looked at her homework, it was the homework she spent 2 hours doing at last night 2am. It was her blood, sweat and tears (Yeah, she shedded tears doing that piece of homework). Her effort!

"Pretty please?" Eunsoo pleaded.

"A-alright then..." Soojin looked down. Even though she knew that her brother had warned her to stop helping but it was her god-damn instincts! She couldn't stop it. At the very most, she would just have to witness the dramatic brother of hers fainting at her sacrificing herself to help.

Reluctantly, she erased her name on the paper replacing her name with Eunsoo's name before passing her homework over to Eunsoo. Eunsoo then passed her a blank sheet of paper, the homework that she had forgotten to do.

"Thank you so much bestie!" Eunsoo grinned. Bestie her ass, Soojin was just a pushover to Eunsoo and her friends.

Soojin let out a small smile. Well, helping did made her feel better afterall (Though sacrificing her homework didn't made her feel better).

Soon after, the teacher entered the room. Miss Jung, a 33 year old teacher that teaches Math, also one who loves to wear mini skirts (though it was against the dress code) and flaunt her body infront of students. Specifically, male students. Overall, she was a flirty teacher and the exact opposite of Soojin.

While Soojin was talkative (but not loud), kind and helpful Miss Jung was loud, boisterous, strict and inconsiderate ㅡ of course, strict and inconsiderate applying only to girls.

Clasping both of her hands together tightly Soojin prayed for Miss Jung to not collect any homework. She started to chant, "Please do not collect it." Soojin shut both of her eyes tightly earnestly praying so that the deities would hear her.

With her high heels clicking on the floor she faced the class, "Alright! Have your homeworks all handed up right now!"

"I'm a goner." Soojin opened her eyes before banging her head against the table hard.

"Okay now, who didn't hand up their homeworks? Come on be honest!" Miss Jung tapped her fingers against the table, her painted nails getting scratch.

Yeah she was annoyed.

Taking in a deep breath Soojin raised her hand not daring to look at Miss Jung's eyes.

"Kim Soojin! Now, what kind of excuse are you going to find me this time? Your handsome older brother, Seokjin," she paused trying to contain her excitement for mentioning Seokjin, "pan-frying your homework and it burned?"

Soojin smiled, embarassed by that statement. That last time she tried to lie to Miss Jung (just because she was helping her friend Eunsoo again and she gave Eunsoo her homework) and said it was bitten by their house dog, she had almost gotten herself into huge trouble. Because afterwards, Miss Jung went over to find Seokjin to clarify about this matter.

And despite Soojin giving desperate handsignals while looking like a ridiculous monkey for Seokjin to catch on and go on with the flow about their house dog feeding on her homework, he did not catch on.

Instead his reply was ㅡ cue Seokjin's voice please ㅡ "House dog eating her homework...? Yeah, we totally had one guarding our house in the form of a statue." And Kim Seokjin still had the guts to give a peace sign aiming towards Soojin afterwards.

If it wasn't for Miss Jung being mesmerized by Seokjin's beauty, Soojin wouldn't have gotten off that incident for free. And when she was back home, Seokjin was all out there flaunting his handsomeness towards Soojin.

However, this time was different. For Seokjin wasn't there to save her anymore. All of a sudden she missed  Seokjin's face. Yeah, his face.

Miss Jung closed her eyes for a moment and one could even hear a pin dropped, all was quiet. Soojin stared down at the ground loading air into her mouth due to nervousness. It has always been a habit of hers to load air into her mouth when she was nervous though she looked like a pufferfish from what Seokjin had told her.

"I've had enough! Kim Soojin! You're copying the entire math textbook! Hand in up to me two days later!" Miss Jung glared at her and even though Soojin was staring downwards she could feel Ms Jung's glare boring into her head. She was dead meat.

"Ugh, B-butㅡ" Soojin tried to negotiate. Miss Jung then added, "With diagrams drawn out!" And that shut Soojin's mouth up.

She was going to burn the midnight oil today. "Say hi to panda eyes..." Soojin muttered softly.

___________________________
Hello! The second chapter is out finally! And oh and sneak peek! Taerim will be appearing in the next chapter please do anticipate her character!! Seokjin's is just so savage. This is actually more of a filler chapter, I just wanted to introduce more of Soojin's character and of course more Seokjin! The real story would get on track from the next chapter with Taerim making an entrance! I've planned out a few items and I would say I'm pretty excited!

Thank you for reading this story :) Leave your comments and vote for this story!

Till the next chapter!

-Luhan_cinhwee