«07»

«Chapter 7 : The drawing that spook a thousand words»

Author's POV

Running around the entire school Soojin wiped her sweat off her forehead. "Damn you Jungkook!" She placed her hands on her knees taking in deep breaths to calm herself down.

After that incident of her trying to save Jungkook, many girls had been whining about her chasing Jungkook off. The voices of those girls had annoyed her to no end she immediately fleed the crowd before she had gotten caught by any of them (and Eunsoo).

Taerim had caught up to her and had continously pestered Soojin to find Jungkook.

Cue Taerim's voice please, "Find Jungkook, come on! He must have been annoyed by those girls! We would have to do something! Comfort him or anything!"

Soojin had found it ridiculous, didn't Taerim saw Jungkook's look? He was hella annoyed. But Soojin had still agreed to help the poor girl, afterall, Soojin had already promised her.

And that also explains why Soojin was running around the school now ㅡ she was finding that damn guy, Jeon Jungkook.

"Yah, can't you use those ghostly abilities of yours to locate him or something? You guys have that thing no? That love connection. I heard people say fated ones had a connection, what's more when you're a ghost with ghostly abilities." Soojin said. "From what I know and experience, I absolutely do not have such amazing abilities." Taerim rubbed her chin, wondering why she didn't have those special abilities she had saw on TV when she was alive.

"What?" Soojin said, speechless at Taerim's reply. "Ugh!" Soojin ran her fingers through her hair before running off to find Jungkook again.

As she reach near the school field she found Jungkook sitting near the benches, a sketchbook and pencil in his hand & headphones on his ears.

"Gotcha!" Soojin threw her fist into the air. Taerim tagged along with Soojin.

Running over she quickly sat beside Jungkook and tapped him on the shoulders. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook removed his headphones off his ears and glanced over to the said girl. "What do you want ㅡ it's you again?" Jungkook expression immediately darken, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you new to the school? It's my first time seeing you out of all the girls."

Soojin frozed. Firstly, she wasn't new, she was just invisible. Secondly, she thought that this guy was cocky as hell. She was annoyed by his attitude and had enough of it

"I don't even know you! And excuse me, I'm not new! And why would I want to talk to you if it wasn't for that fact that I was the only person on the earth that could see Oh Taerimㅡ"

"Taerim? Are you out of your mind? She's deadㅡ" Jungkook paused what he was saying, taking in a deep breath, he wasn't going to mention her name and get triggered by all those memories. "Stop talking about her, just scram!" Jungkook screamed.

Soojin was taken aback, she definitely had no expect Jungkook to scream at her. She knew that guy has problems managing his temperment but hell, she didn't know that he was this sensitive over a girl's name.

Soojin eyes narrowed to the sketchbook that Jungkook was drawing on earlier on. It was a person ㅡ a girl. The girl was familiar, way too familiar. Then it hit her, it was Taerim. And by the way Jungkook drew her, it seemed as if the girl was full of liveliness, she had a butterfly on her hand and her eyes sparkled, shining brightly like a
child.

She was beautiful.

Soojin continued to scrutinise the drawing, she immediately got drawn to Taerim's eyes in the drawing. Her eyes were innocent, but it held a certain level of dullness. Reading into it carefully, Soojin realised that Taerim's  eyes were drawn sadly, a slight tear was seen at the end of her eyes. Soojin gasped, the sparkle that she had saw earlier on in Taerim's eyes that highlighted her childlike innocence were all tears, no joy was there. All Soojin saw was sadness in the drawing.