«04»

«Chapter 4 : Holy chicken nuggets!»

Author's POV

"Huh?" Soojin was honestly weirded out. Of course she could see her, why wouldn't she?

"You mean, you can see me?" The female student asked again.

"Yeah? Well, for starters, I'm communicating with you." Soojin stared down at the female student. She noticed that the student infront of her had delicate features, she was pretty overall. Her features weren't outstanding but that somehow had fitted perfectly together on her small face. Soojin had somehow envied the female infront of her. She never had anyone complimenting her face before. All compliments went to her brother, Seokjin, who had perfect features.

And now right infront of this pretty female student she felt slightly conscious of her looks.

The female student gasped, placing one of her palms over her mouth.

"Why do you look so shock?" Soojin wondered out loud. "Do you know me? I-I mean we are from the same school." Soojin pointed to the female student's uniform. They were wearing the same uniform. "But I hadn't notice you before..." Soojin muttered softly, "But I'm not observant so I guess it's normal." She smiled.

The female student seemed to be in shock. She stood in the same position with Soojin staring at her.

Soojin scrunched her nose up in confusion befoee waving her hands infront of the shock girl waking her out of her trance. "Are you placing your order?"

"Iㅡ" Then the bell rang, showing that another customer had arrived at the door. The customer walked infront of Soojin and started ordering, "2 Hawaiian pizzas please."

Soojin blinked, "I'm sorry sir, there's someone at the counter ordering," Soojin pointed at the female student who started to frantically wave her arms at Soojin signalling something.

The male customer frowned, "What? There's no one at all."

Soojin stretched her neck forward not getting the situation at all.

"Please ignore me!" The female student told her before proceeding to stand on one side.

"Huh? What do youㅡ" Soojin stopped talking once she realise that the male customer's gaze was on her the entire time. Flashing an awkward grin she said, "I apologize for me being rude, may I please take your orders again?"

After taking the orders of the male customer she bowed in courtesy. Her eyes then shot back to the female standing at one corner. "What's all of that about?"

The unknown female student then started to place her fingers on her lips whispering, "Shhh!"

"Soojin ah! Who are you talking too?" Ahjumma asked. "Ahjumma there's this weird ㅡ" Soojin pointed to the girl only to realise that she was missing. "Where did she go? The bell didn't ring though?"

Ahjumma nodded, "the bell didn't ring, you must have been imagining things lately Soojin. Are you too stress about your studies?" Ahjumma voiced in concern.

"What? No! There was really someone at the door earlier on! I swear there was!" Soojin was fustrated, why did no one seem to believe her words? She wasn't lying!

"I guess you really need some proper rest, why don't you take the day off? Go home and get some rest." Ahjumma shook her head.

Soojin started puff her cheeks, no one was getting her point. She really saw (and even talk) to the student! Seeing that no one refused to believe her words, she decided to return home and clear her thoughts.