•6. Plan B

"I'm sorry about today..",I said after the movie had finished.
"Don't be sorry. You just got a little nervous, that's all", Brian said looking at me with a smile.

I nodded. Why am I such a baby? I shouldn't be afraid of the doctor, gosh that's stupid!!

"I have an idea", said Brian.

"What?", I asked.

"I don't have work tomorrow. What if you were to dress in my scrubs and lab coat while I dress normally. Then we go to the clinic and you examine me. Not me on you. Maybe seeing that you can do it too, will help you face your fear", said Brian.

Wow he was serious about getting me over my fear of doctors..of him. With this stupid fear, our bond as brother and sister isn't the best. I usually just hide in my room when he comes home from work.

"Umm I..I don't know.", I said uneasily.

"Come on! It would be fun!! Think of it like dress up. Ya know, like kindergarten, he said.

" No Brian, it's not gonna work",  I said.

"It will! At least try! If you get a little nervous, we'll stop", Brian said.

Oh gosh

"I guess so. I mean why not?", I said agreeing to his plan.

"Yay!", he said.

I laughed.
"Tomorrow just come to my room and I will help you get dressed.", he said

"Ok. I guess this does seem fun", I said

He hugged me.
" we'll get you over this fear, okay?"

"O-Okay", I said.

Honestly don't see that happening.