The fight

The second part of the prophecy I'm going to change.
From this;
'Daughter of Athena, beware as feelings are a faze,
They will leave you in a faze,
The world would be thinking straight
A single choice will create or destroy fate'

To this;
'Daughter of Athena, beware as feelings are a faze,
They will leave you in a raze,
The night would be thinking straight
A single choice will create or destroy fate'

Thanks and enjoy the book!

Peter's POV (the next day)

I walked into school to bump into Annabeth. "Hey Annabeth!" I said.
She pulled my arm so my ear is next to her mouth. "Does anyone else know?" She whispered.
Oh...that.
"No" I whispered back "Only you"
"Really?" She asked aloud, letting me walk normally.
"I can't expect my aunt to understand, she has enough under her plate that Percy's missing" I answered, causing her to flinch.
I was about to say sorry but the others came in. "Did you hear about this 'Spiderguy'?" Jason asked.
"Spiderman" Annnbeth whispered before saying louder "Yeah, its weird right?"
"I wonder what's under that mask, they can't hide their beauty like that" Piper said, causing all of us to stare at her "Sorry, Aphrodite coming through"
I laughed, causing them to stare at me "What?" Nico asked.
"Nothing, nothing. I just found it weird that you talked about a Greek goddess" I said, causing all of them to flinch.
"You guys okay?" I asked.
"Peter, we'll met you in class okay?" Annabeth said.
"Fine" I said, kissing her on the cheek "Bye"
I walked straight ahead, looking back to see them going to the side of the school, where all the trees are. I smirked and followed them to hear the conversation.

Annabeth's POV

"Okay, now we can finally talk about Percy and the Prophecy" Jason said "Did anyone remember it?"
"You do realise it came from me right?" Thalia said.
Piper laughed "Can you say it please?" I asked "The first one"

"A Half-Blood of the greatest gods,
Who shall bring forth the power with all odds,
Needle and string shall rise above,
decisions made by a child of love,
Will determine Olympus to preserve or raze" Thalia said.

"So the first two lines are talking about a child of a powerful god or goddess which is highly likely a child of the big three" I said, causing Nico, Thalia and Jason to flinch.
"Seriously?" Nico said.
"I think the fourth and last line might be about a daughter of Aphrodite" Piper said "'decisions made by a child of love,
Will determine Olympus to preserve or raze'"
"Yeah, but what about 'Needle and string shall rise above'?" Nico asked.
"That one caught me and Percy as well" Thalia said "He said it might relate the rivalry of a God of weapons and Arachne"
"A needle and a string!" I exclaimed "Arachne is definitely apart of it, Peter was dragged into this mess with arachne. Remember Adara? That was her in teenage form"
"Really?" Nico asked "Peter lied?"
"What are you talking about?" Jason asked.
"Peter said to me that she was a descendant of Arachne" Nico said.
"But that's not physically possible!" I said.
"Anyway...the second prophecy?" Jason asked.
"'Daughter of Athena, beware as feelings are a faze,
They will leave you in a raze,
The night would be thinking straight
As spider decides the fate'" Nico said.
Everyone looked at me.
"That is definitely the one about you, Percy and Peter" Piper said.
"So this says that my feelings are a faze, they will leave me destroyed, I assume by choosing one or the other" I said "What about the last part?"
"Definitely Nyx, you saw what she did to me" Tahlia said "But spider?"
"Maybe that Spiderguy is apart of this" Jason said "I know it's a long shot but this guys just comes out from the blue, don't you think that's something happening?"
"I-" I started but a Iris message appeared, revealing Zeus.
"Zeus, and what is it a pleasure for you to talk to us" I said.
"We have heard of Percy Jackson's reappearance, if you are to see him, kill him on sight" Zeus said.
"But father-" Jason started "Percy is our friend"
"No buts!" He yelled.
"But sir, Percy is apart of the prophecy!!" I said.
He froze "My wife and others are talking about this too...maybe if he is found, bring him to the council"
"And why would I want to go with them?" We all turned around to see Percy, walking towards the Iris message, pushing past us. He pointed at the image of Zeus "And why would I go back to the people that would have killed me for something I didn't do?"
"There is proof-"
"What proof?" Percy asked, he looked beyond pissed, nothing like I've seen him before "I would like to see it"
Zeus stayed silent.
"I thought so" Percy said, starting to walk off.
"Percy..." I whispered.
"Why don't you go off with Peter Annabeth!" He said.
Piper gasped "Percy! They're not a thin-"
"Yeah, yeah Piper. I know they are, these a prophecy about it" Percy said and ran off.
"Oh gods" I said, falling on my knees.
"You'll be okay Annabeth, he was just angry...about what happened with Zeus" Thalia said, helping me up "I can't believe I'm about to say this but let's get to class before the bell goes"
"Care about school Thalia?" Jason teased.
"Shut up Grace"