II- Tradegy At The Circus (Part 2/2)

Here are the boys ages btw:

Damian: 19 (Nightwing)
Jason: 17 (RedHood)
Tim: 15 (RedRobin)
Dick: 6 (I thought it would be cute¯\_()_/¯ )

se bucura~! (Enjoy)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV:

We're going to a circus...?" Damian Repeated Bruce's statement. Bruce nodded. "Remember the circus we saved last night? From Tony Zucco's group? They have a show tonight the I sponsored. It would be impolite if I didn't show up." Batman said removing his cowl, revealing his face.

Damian crossed his arms furrowing his eyebrows. He opened his mouth the question his father but was cut off by Jason. "So why do WE gotta go too?" He asked removing his red helmet. "Well why not? Sounds like fun to me!" Tim said. He was currently playing in VRH (Stands for Virtual reality headset for those who don't know) simulation. He threw another punch at whatever he was fighting in the VR with a wide grin fallowed by a cheer at his accomplishment.

"I don't wanna go to some dumb circus." Jason said sternly placing his bed helmet down on his motorcycle seat. Damian had been at the Bat-Computer prior to his father's presence and announcement so he had just turned his chair around. "What about patrol, father?" Damian asked, also trying to avoid the trip. "The show will be long over before the signal is even up. And Jason, I'm not asking." Bruce said crossing his arms over his chest and making eye contact with Jason. Jason threw his hands up in defeat and rolled his eyes.

The matter wasn't discussed further.

<><><><Time Skip><><><>

Wow! That's so cool!" Tim gushed watching the lion jump through the ring of Fire flawlessly. It's four paws landing gracefully, then it bowed at the feet of the tamer. The Tamer and her three lions bowed to the crowd. Everyone erupted into more cheers. Bruce's looked over, smiling slightly at Tim's excitement. He also couldn't help but notice Jason's annoyed demeanor had melted away and he was more engrossed into the show.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages! I present to you, the fearless Flying Grayson's!" Hayley announced as the lights lit up the upper part of the ring where a man and women stood. They waved to the adorning crowd with connected hands.

"As always, preforming their daring feats without the safety of a net!" Hayley announced. "That's pretty bold... even for professionals." Damian said to no one in particular, but Bruce still nodded in response.

The first to jump was the man. He leapt from the platform with no hesitation. It was almost admiring for the Bat family watching. The entire crowd held their breath in anticipation. He grabbed the bar much to everyone's relief. The crowd cheered.

Next came the woman. She gave another wave before she too leapt from the plat form. She flipped, then grabbed the man's awaiting arms. They both had unmissable grins on their faces.

Snap

Bruce jumped to his feet. Jason, Damian and Tim along with the rest of the crowd. "Wha-", before anyone could utter a word or mouth a scream the bodies hit the floor with stomach churning thud.

Screams broke out as people began to panic. Some people rushed into the ring, others raced for the exit. The four Waynes were all calm which contrasted greatly to their chaotic surroundings.