Zazo

The Death of Roman Zazo 

Michael x Petra 

Petra nearly vomited as she heard the squish of Roman's flesh as the pole jabbed into his stomach. Blood spattered from his stomach onto the pole and Petra's fingers, leaving dark red spots on her hands. She watched as he fell backwards and splashed into the water, she instantly saw the blood spread from the center of his stomach to the water, his body was slowly sinking in. 

She slumped against the tree behind her, her bloodied hand covering her mouth as hot tears ran down her cheeks. 

How could someone as chic, as perfect as Petra, get into this situation?.. Her ankles were swollen and red with cuts striping up to her calfs. She could barely walk, and it would take a while for Michael to find her, she ran far from the hut, where she was kept captive. 

Petra's head spun as she heard heavy footsteps. His dark curly hair stood out from the brown unruly branches growing from the trees. 

Michael's face instantly softened when he saw a bloody and battered Petra slumped against the tree, he noticed the blood stains on her hands and was instantly filled with fear. 

He got onto his knees and made eye contact with Petra, his eyes moving from Petra's bloody hands and Roman's bloody body floating in the lake.. 

"Oh Petra.." whispered Michael as more tears ran down Petra's cheeks 

Michael hesitantly moved his arms around Petra, when Petra returned the gesture he tightly held onto her, while he felt Petra's hot tears stain his shirt. 

Roman Zazo's blood that was once on Petra's long fingers spread onto Michael's back.

And he didn't care. 

All he cared about was Petra's safety. 

 [If ya enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote, it gives me some extra motivation to keep on writing]