Chapter 4:

Kap G inna MM
*********

Mila pov

I woke up in strong ass arms, and somebody stroking my hair. I kept my eyes closed smiling. I knew it was Aug. I then opened my eyes to see everybody dressed, looking nice. I then sat up a lil but I still had my face in the crook of Aug neck. Swear he is so warm. I then remembered that we needed to go shopping because, the suprize show (not a Tv show) me and the girls supposted to be on is in 2 dayz. I already know what I'm wearing.  I ordered my stuff because, its some shit you cant get at a store.

Mila: Don't y'all need to be going shopping?

Jhene: Yah. We was just waiting on you.

Mila: I already got my stuff.

Drew: Awl dang. Well lets go y'all.

Everyone got up, and headed out except for August. I was still on him.

Mila: Why didn't ya go?

Aug: I already got ma' stuff ma'.

I nodded in his chest. I then sat up, in his lap. I yawned while arching my back. I heard him giggle.

Mila: Fuck funny.

Aug: Fuck ya' so evil for?

Mila:*shrugs shoulders* Because, I'm the fuckin bad a$$ Mrs. Hood.

He chuckled, and so did I. I then got up. One side of my underwear was uneven from the other side.

Mila: Aug, can you fix my panties😁?

He stood up. I felt his presents behind me. He grabbed my waist then went down to my booty fixing my underwear.

Aug: There you big ass baby, I said turning her around, and kissing her.

I smirked into the kiss, then pulled away.

Mila: Why ya keep kissin me, I said going upstairs.

Aug: Because I can😈.

I gigged, and walked into my room. I walked to my closet to find an outfit to put on. When I found an outfit I closed my closet, and looked up. August had my blue pair of lace panties in his mouth, and holding the matching bra in his hand. I laughed at his ass.

Mila: Thanks you dam creep, I said taking my bra and pantries. Go make breakfast while I take a shower.

Aug: Ight, I said smacking her ass.

I bit my lip.

Aug: I know you biting ya lip, I said going downstairs.

I giggled, and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water, and waited for it to get to the right temp. As I was waiting, I brushed my teeth. When I was done, I hopped in the shower.

15 min later

I hopped out, dried off, then got dressed. I put on some caki high waist pants, black shirt that had red lips on it, and my spacejams. I curled my hair in big curled, then went downstairs when I got done. No lie Aug had it smelling good. I went in the dining room, and sat across the from him. I just looked at him, then at the food.

Mila: Did you posion it.

He straight faced me again, causing me to laugh again.

Aug: Hood quit fuckin playin wit meh.

I looked at him, and got up and mushed his head. Before could get away he grabbed me, and pushed me up against the wall. My freaky ass bit my lip, and giggled. Aug raised his eye brow.