Chapter 63:

August POV

Everyone was over here at the main house witch was Mila house if you didn't know. Anyways, everyone was now getting in cars, or trucks. They ain't know what was going on. I got in the car with the kids, even My'Anna friends and all. I then started leading the way to the park.

15 min later we arrived at the park. Chris, and Kae was smiling because, when we all had the date night here. I led the way to where me, and Chris proposed to them at.

Kayla: Dad what we doing here.

Once she said that, I looked up at the sky. The white gates appeared. I smiled to myself. Mila slowly made her way down

Aug: This is why I brought all of you here😁.

Mila then appeared besides me. We kissed, and hugged each other.

Mila: Igotta talk to you.

I nodded. Everyone had a price less face on.

Ava: M-Ma🙄.

Mila: Yes baby. You can see momma.

Ava: C-Can I touch you. Hug you.

Mila nodded. I smiled as Ava ran to Mila arms. That's the most I've seen Ava talk in days. I was just sitting down smiling, as everyone hugged her. It still breaks my heart that she's not alive with us😞. I would still cry from here, and there. I was so into thought that I didn't even notice that Mila sat next to me.

Aug:*smiles* So what did ya want ta talk bout.

Mila: Silly mistake. You don't fall in love with My'Anna.

Aug: I know I don't. I ain't no damn creep. Who falls in love with their daughter.

Mila:*giggles* You was right. You never will fall in love again.

Aug: I know I won't.

I turned towards her, and she was watching the whole family. Even her crew. She was smiling, as a tear slid down her cheek. I whipped it away, as she looked at the family. I just looked at her side profile. She's so beautiful. I'm really going to miss waking up to her beautiful face every morning.

Aug: Ya know My'Anna found a big ass box full of videos, and tapes you when it was just you, My'Anna, and My'Kayla.

Mila: *smiles and looks back at him* I forgot I made that.

Aug:*nodded* I could tell you made it a while back from the letter you wrote.

She nodded, and smiled looking down.

Aug: What made you wanna go fa a walk dat day?

Mila: I just woke up at 5 sum in the morning, and everyone else was sleep. Since I didn't wanna wake you or anyone else up, I just decided to go for a walk instead. And umm.....how did y'all know I was there?

Aug: Called Rhianna.

She nodded.

Aug: Did ya wanna die, I said looking her in her eyes.

She bit her lip before answering.

Mila: It's like.....I did, and I didn't.

Aug: W-Why ya wanna die so bad babeh.

Mila: Because, I hated my life soooo bad.

Aug: Buh I thought, meh, tha kids, and ya brothas and sistas changed ya mind about that.

Mila:*shakes head* Only a lil bit. It didn't hangs my mind about wanting to die. I've been like this for years. I been in depression for a while, but nobody knew. That's how well I could hide it.

It hurt meh hearing about dis. It made meh all sad again. I had my hands over my mouth.

Mila: Baby don't be sad please.

I slightly nodded .

Mila: I'm in a better place now.

I nodded again, then looked at her.

Aug: I gotta question.

Mila: Wassuh?

Aug: C-Can Melvin come down hea'?

Mila:*smiles* He's been waiting for you to ask that. Come back tomorrow, and he'll be here.

Aug;*noddes, while smiling* Ok. AYE YALL COME SAY BYE TO MILA.

I watched as everyone went, and said their goodbyes to Mila. Ava was the last one. They was having some kind of Conversation. Mila would look at me, then back at Ava. I wonder what they was talking about. Ava then squeezed Mila tight as they hugged. Mila kissed Ava cheek, then Ava kissed Milas. Ava then took off rubbing to Major.  I wonder what's been up with Ava. Mila looked at her, then walked back over to me.

Aug: What's wrong wit ha.

Mila:*shakes bead* Nun.

I knew she was lying, but I just nodded.

Mila: I gotta surprise for you in a few days.

Aug: You already told me Melvin commin down with you tomorrow.

Mila: Nigga I said in a few days.

Aug:*🙄* What is it.

Mila: You'll see. But I'll see you later baby.

We kissed each other a few times, then she headed up. Everyone watched. The white gates appeared again. She turned around, and blew a big kiss towards everyone. After that she stepped in the gates, and they closed disappearing. Everyone got in trucks, and cars heading back home. I made sure the babies was strapped in, the. Sped off home.

15 min later

We arrived at home. The kids went straight to bed. I did also. I was sitting in my bed thinking, when my door slowly opened. I looked towards the door, and Ava was looking at me.

Aug: Yes mama?

Ava: Can I sleep with you daddy🙄?

Aug:*smiles* Come on.

I missed havin Ava sleep with me. Bed felt all cold, and shit. She pulled on the covers helping her get in the bed. I lightly chuckled 😁. I turned on the Tv, then she decided to lay on my arm. Soon she was K.O. Soon I was the same.

********************
Everyone met ghost Mila.

August get to see Mila and Melvin tomorrow.

What was Ava, and Mila talk about.

Mila has a surprise for August in a few dayz.

Ava decided to sleep with August tonight.

Ok I am really really really really really really sorry for the long wait. Niggaz was sick🤧💯.

Buh

Vote Comment
LikeShare
Luh😘🙄