Chapter 52:

Jhene and Tay inna MM😘
*********

August POV

I'm at the studio. Just got done producing my song "Wait". It's already on the radio, and everything. The views, and comments on YouTube was blowing up also. I was chillin smokin a blunt when I got a call. I looked at my phone, and it was Mila🤗. I answered it.

Phone Convo

Aug: Yeh bab-

Mila: Um August we gotta problem.

Aug: The baby commin😱.

Mila: No. Rihanna, and her crew here and all the kids are here.

Aug: Shit. Have Snow or somebody go take them in the basement till this shit over. Me, and Chris on are way.

Mila: Hurry.

End of Convo

Aug: Chris we gotta go NOW.

Chris: What's up?

Aug: Rhianna and ha crew at tha house, and all tha kids in tha house, I said running out the studio.

We got in my car, then I sped off to the house.

10 min later

I saw 2 big fat ass trucks in front of the house. Me, and Chris grabbed the 2 machine guns that was under my back seat. It was hell of them. I the saw more trucks pull up.

Aug: Chris we gone have to sneak in from the back

He nodded. I bagged up my car, and then we snuck out the car. We ran towards the back of the house. We slid threw the screen door, then locked it. We went into the living room. Mila was sitting like she had no fear. I could tell her had a little, but she couldn't stress. She was me, she got up, and hugged me.

Aug: Who downstairs wit tha kids?

Mila: Downstairs with Cam and Myah.

Cardi: Man I'm ready to shoot some shit up. I'm finna open these ma'fuckin doors.

Aug: Do y'all know how many of them it is. Y'all see all them trucks. It's like 5 big black ass trucks out there.

Mila:*signs* Is everyone suited up.

Tay: Mila you should go in the basement wit the kids, and Myah and Cam.

Drew: Yeh. You'on need need no more stress.

I kissed ha, then she went downstairs. She seemed really nervous.

Cardi: Ight y'all. Let's do this shit.

We tied a string to both of the the door knob.We all looked at each other, then Cardi and Nicki pulled the doors open. We seen niggas with mini guns and shit. Pray for us.

1 hour, 30 min later
Mila POV

Ava, Roro, Major, and My'Anna was all on me. I was scared as life. I heard mini guns, and bodies hitting the floor. I just pray that nun of those people was my people. I need more people. On my crew. I'm gone have to go into the hood, and get some bad ass people. Can't believe I'm sayin this but.....Kirko just might have to join also💯. I need strong big niggas also. Myah, and Cam looked a little frightened also. I've never been this scared in my life. They was still shooting up there.

Ava: Mommy.

Mila: Yes baby.

Ava: Is daddy going to be ok🙄😓?

That made me want to go upstairs. But I knew I couldn't. All I could do was pray.

Mila: Y-Yes baby. Daddy will be fine *I hope😓*.

1 hour later

It just now stopped. I looked around at Cam and Myah. The kids had ended up going to sleep on me.

Cam: I'll go see if it's safe.

I nodded. Myah picked up Ava, and I woke up My'Anna. She still layed her head on my shoulder. Cam then came back down here. He looked a little sad tho.

Mila: W-What's wrong.

Cam: *shakes head* Nun. But come on.

I slowly got up. Myah, and My'Anna was behind me. I got upstairs, and there was nasty bodies everywhere. Everyone was in the living room. But.....I didn't see Jhene, or Tay.

Mila: Where's my twin, and my brother.

Aug: On their way to the hospital.

Mila: W-Why what happened😰?

Drew: They where both shot 2 times in their chest.

I tired my hardest to stay calm. I can't stress. August came over and hugged me tightly.

Mila: Can I go see them.

Aug: Tomorrow babeh. We need some rest. They will be ok.

Ava: "Mommy can we sleep with you",she said walking down the stairs. "Feels like somebody's watching me😖".

MyMy: Me too.

Great now my kids are being watched.

Cardi: Umm haven't y'all noticed that....these people look alike.

I started looking around. It was allot of the same people.

Mila: This bitch been makin clones.

Drew: That explains why they die so quickly.

I giggled to myself.

Cam:*looks at her* What you up to.

I shook my head then headed upstairs. Me, and August got situated, and so did the kids. All I could think about before I went to sleep, was my brother and my sister.

**********************

August put out a new song.

Rhianna had allot of people on her side.

Mila, and the kids was scared.

The shooting went on for 2 hours.

Tay, and Jhene at the hospital.

All Rhianna doing is making clones.

Mila up to something.

Stay tuned

Vote Comment

Like Share

Luh🤔