Chapter 61:

My'Anna POV

Me, Jay, and My'Kayla was getting dressed so we could go see the twins. After we leave the hospital, my dad is going to drop us off at the Mall, so My'Kayla can go shopping. Chase, Micheal, Jasmine, and Keke was meeting us up there. My dad brought the box of memories in my room. We all decided we'll all watch some tonight. Once we was al done getting dressed, we headed downstairs. My dad looked at us, and gave us an light smile. Uncle Tay, and Nicki also up. I'm guessing they're comming also. We all walked out the house, and got in the truck. Dad started it, strapped in, then we sped off to the hospital.

10 min later

We arrived at the hospital. We all got out, and headed inside. Dad told the lady that we wanted to see the babies. She led the way. When we stepped inside we saw other babies also. I smiled at the view. We then got to our babies. I lightly let go of Jayden's hand. I looked at them in with heart eyes. I then looked at the lady who was smiling at me.

MyMy: C-Can I hold her.

Lady: Yes, but you have to be veryyyy careful.

I nodded. I slowly picked up my little sister. Once she was in my arms, she smiled at me. She looked like my mom. Her eyes where wide open, as she looked at me with her big eyes. (Pic Below)

I smiled widely, and set her back down

I smiled widely, and set her back down. But as I did, she started to wine, so I kept her in my hands. I looked over at the baby boy. They looked just alike. He just had squinty eyes like our mom, and a deep dimple like our dad. (Pic Below)

I took the baby girl, and sat in a rocking chair

I took the baby girl, and sat in a rocking chair. I took a pic, and posted it on instagram. The caption said "Momma had twins before she died. 1 was a girl, and 1 was a boy. They at both adorable. Can't wait till we get to take them home😘☺️". I rocked her with her in my arms. She was just starting up at me.

Lady: Do you mind feeding her🙂.

MyMy: No I don't.

She smiled, and handed me a baby bottle that was pink. I positioned for her to sit back a lil bit more, then I took her pacifier out her mouth. She had some plump lips already😂❣️. I put the bottle up to her mouth, and began to feed her. She still had he eyes locked on mine. I just wanted to cry. She was so beautiful☺️. She then started to go to sleep. I sat her bottle on the ground, put a towel over my shoulder, and started to burp her. Once she was don't burping, and lightly throwing up a little on the towel😂, I whipped her mouth, and put her pacifier back in her mouth. I then started to rock her to sleep. I felt eyes on me. I looked up, and everyone was smile at me. I met eyes with my dad. He smiled at me widely. I returned the smile, and got up and headed over to then.