Roman

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, Last Monday, Nicole got upset because I called her out to the ring but all I wanted was for her to stay backstage during my match with Bray Wyatt. I've tried texting and calling but she either rejects my call or ignores my messages.. I tried talking to Brie but she hasn't gotten back to me on what's going on with Nikki. I know that Nikki has a match in a few minutes, so if she won't talk to me, I'll talk to her.. I leaned against the wall and waited for her to walk out of her locker room.. I heard the door open as I got off the wall. She looked at me once and rolled her eyes before walking off. "Seriously?" I scoffed as I followed.. "So what, you giving me the cold shoulder or something?" No reply.. "Nicole, I'm talking to you." Nothing, just silence.. We reached the gorilla, the stage manger played Nikki's music.. She walked out as I turned to watched her on the monitor.. I saw her walk to the time keepers area and grab a mic before climbing back into the ring.. She lifted the mic up to her mouth.. "What point of 'I don't ever want to see your face again' did you not get, Roman? Cause I thought I was pretty straight forward.. There's a reason I haven't been accepting your calls or messages.. I bet you think that the reason I'm not talking to you is because you didn't want me ringside this past Monday.. But that's far from what the real problem is.. The real problem is the real reason why you didn't want me ringside for your match.. And the real reason is that you didn't want to have to 'save me', if Bray attacked me.. And like I said, I'll never ever be a burden for someone and it seems like I'm your burden.. So it's over.. This is done." I grabbed a mic from the stage manger, he played my music and I walked out.. I looked in the ring and saw Nikki staring at me.
"Are you really though Nikki? Are you really done? Is it really over? Cause honestly I don't think you're fooling anyone.." I scoffed as I climbed into the ring.. "You always say that you never want to see me again, but in all honesty, you lose your breath when you're away from me for at least five minutes.." She laughed "Oh now you wanna be honest? Now you wanna put everything out on the table? Well guess what? That thing you said that I lose my breath when you're away from me, that used to be true.. Until you decided that keeping secrets and lying to me was good.." I smirked at her.. "See what I mean? If you hated me lying and keeping secrets from you, why did you stay with me? You're always saying that you're leaving but where are you gonna go? Who are you gonna to? Hmm? Yea no one.. I'm all you've got, sweetcheeks.." She smiled "Cute Roman, really cute.. Must I remind you that I didn't stay with you.. I called us off but you came apologizing to me.. Yea I have no one and that's the way I like it.. I'm done talking to you, like I said we're done... Get out of the ring, I have a match." I nodded and rolled out of the ring.. I walked backstage, replaying all the words in my head.. I'm thinking Nikki is kidding around but what if she isn't? Could it really be over?