Nikki

Earlier tonight, Roman came by my locker room to tell me that I can't be ringside for his match because it's too 'dangerous' or whatever.. I don't care what Roman, Brie, or anyone else has to say, I'm going out there.. I fixed my socks and tied my sneakers before walking out of the locker room.. I walked past catering when I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw Brie and Dean walking up to me.. "Brie if you're gonna tell me that I can't go out there, save your breath, okay?" She nodded "Okay, Nikki.. I'm not gonna tell you that, just be careful.." Dean nodded "Yea Nikki, listen I've dealt with Bray Wyatt myself.. Bray Wyatt is not a normal opponent.. He goes for whatever his opponent cares about the most, and at the moment that is you.. So just listen to your sister.." I let his words sink in, I knew that everyone meant good but I just want to do whatever I want to do.. I grabbed both of them into a hug. "Thanks for worrying about me, guys.. I love you.. But I'm still going out there." Brie rolled her eyes and smiled "Okay, Nicole." I smiled and turned around, making my way to the gorilla.. I looked at the TV monitor and saw that Roman was already out there but he had a mic in his hand, what is he doing? "How you feeling tonight, Boston?" He talked into the mic as the crowd cheered.. "I'm feeling good but there just one problem, Nikki Bella. She is supposed to be ringside but I don't want her to.. So we won't start this match until she agrees to stay backstage." I rolled my eyes, this man is relentless.. I grabbed a mic and pointed to the stage manager to play my music.. I walked out as my music played, I huffed down the ramp and into the ring.. He looked at me, his face full of amusement.. I lifted the mic to my lips "What is your deal? No better yet, what is everyone's deal, huh?" "Our deal is that we don't want you to be around during my matches with people like Bray Wyatt.. But you just don't seem to get that." I looked at him, anger flowing through me.. "Well I don't care what you or anybody else wants.. What about me?! Have any of you even thought about what Nikki Bella wants, huh? Has anyone cared whether or not I get what I want? No! So don't tell me what people want, because these past few months, I've learned something. You can't always get what you want. So start the match cause I'm going to be a ringside, end of discussion." I walked to the ropes but Roman put his hand on the waist.. "I don't want to be responsible for anything that happens to you.." The anger turned into fury.. "What?! You don't want to be responsible?! When have I ever made you responsible for anything bad that has happened to me? Never! Even when I should have.. Your problem is that you don't want to have to come running to save me but guess what? I never asked for you to rescue me, Superman.. So don't worry, I won't be a burden to you, I'm not gonna be at ringside, because I don't want to see your face ever again!" I got really close to his face "And this time, I mean it!" I dropped my mic and pushed him out of my way and rolled out of the ring..

 So don't worry, I won't be a burden to you, I'm not gonna be at ringside, because I don't want to see your face ever again!" I got really close to his face "And this time, I mean it!" I dropped my mic and pushed him out of my way and rolled out o...

I didn't even look back, I just kept my head up straight as I made my way back to my locker room.. As soon as I closed the door, tears spilled out of my eyes. If he felt like saving me or rescuing me was such an issue, why does he do it? Maybe this time and space thing, won't work out.. Maybe I should end it with Roman.. I don't want to be anyone's bother and I think I'm his bother, so I'm just giving up.